IGNORED

Omgosh

Skid

Somebody run into the back of ya,,, the saddlebags seem to be a bit squared off,,, looks like one of them Hardley things that make noise.

Let the ribbin begin,,, you knowed it was coming and then you even come askin for it.

What a sad day indeed!!! Soon there will be no or very few First Gens left on the forum. I blame Freebird!! When he jumped ship to the Harley crowd the flood gates opened and now everyone whats one or something other then a VR!!!!! Sad, Sad, Sad day indeed!!!! :crying:

Dang I thought he slowed down after getting a second gen and retiring. Skid you know this means you have to ride at the back of every get together now.

Yammer where were ya when he did this?

Of course since Yamaha has decided not to make anymore ventures guess it was bound to happen.

Margaret

Anyone recognize this garage. Please don't band me from this site. I promise I'll be good. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/06/3e8aryte.jpg

Heyyyyy,, thats not garage,, thats amotorcycle,, is this one of ink blot test thingys skid? GORGEOUS BIKE TOO!

So,, you gonna toss a leg over it n come up and ride the west coast of michigan? Bring that yammerdan, ifhe can find him, and dont let him tell ya he dont ride with harleys!

What a sad day indeed!!! Soon there will be no or very few First Gens left on the forum. I blame Freebird!! When he jumped ship to the Harley crowd the flood gates opened and now everyone whats one or something other then a VR!!!!! Sad, Sad, Sad day indeed!!!! :crying:

its gonna all be ok hugger,, there will always be a few of us out here that know the truth about these good ol 1st gennys and how big their heart really is!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.......THIS SITE WILL BE ASSIMILATED....

(assimilated

integrate: to integrate somebody into a larger group, so that differences are minimized or eliminated, or become integrated in this way

I'm going to assimilate some Harleys with a car crusher!!!!!:smash2::smash2::smash2: :whistling:

And here I thought you were being Mr. Nice Guy,,,,,, until the 2nd sentence. Good shot!!

I was being a nice guy, I love Jeff and his family

:) and I'm just speaking the truth about the Milwaukee vibrator, I have one too you know :whistling:

I was being a nice guy, I love Jeff and his family

:) and I'm just speaking the truth about the Milwaukee vibrator, I have one too you know :whistling:

I knows you is a ice guy,,,, always has been and I'll bet that won't change,,,,,, I just liked the comment,,,,, neat.

I just dont underestand why all these people are givng you crap about a bike. So what if it is sitting behind a barstool, is pink, and has training wheels. To each their own, if you want to ride training wheels, I say go for it. As far as the HD goes, i say its pretty danged sweet!

I just dont underestand why all these people are givng you crap about a bike. So what if it is sitting behind a barstool, is pink, and has training wheels. To each their own, if you want to ride training wheels, I say go for it. As far as the HD goes, i say its pretty danged sweet!

Am I going to have to start bar hopping now?? :think: That could get interesting.....:whistling: But that Silver is as close as I'm coming to a PINK BIKE!!

There was a Poem written in Easy Rider sometime in the 70's about a Pink Bike!! Wish I could find it.......:rotfl:

Edited by Yammer Dan