IGNORED

Bad news, basement flooding continues, B2Mom/Dad's party appears off for us...

cowpuc

Welllll,,, cotton picken monsoons we have been having have created what appears to be a no win for our basement/shop.. Got a sump in and it does seem to helping a little but it looks like I may need to add a couple more, running out of time on getting it under control by Thursday:crying:

There is ALWAYS a chance that our areas flood conditions will crest (its been almost 24 hours since our last massive T-Storm) and we will still make it down yonder:fingers-crossed-emo but mother nature sure has me:think:. I want to go ahead and send my St. Judes contribution in for our team - "Team Dingy".. I have Paypal and would like to send it out if someone would PM me a Paypal account or post one up..

Sure wish we could talk Mrs. Nature into sending some of these gallons and gallons of water out to those places that have been burning and are in drought,,,, just plain crazy!!:backinmyday:

Puc

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh durn thats a lot of water. I really feel for ya,having had a water issue in our basement I know the pain your going through.. does'nt seem like there's anyplace for the water to go.Hang in there. I hope the rains will let up for you.:fingers-crossed-emo

Dang Puc hate hearing this and photos don't help either :(

Be praying for better weather for your end and ours as well it's a stage 4 drought here

OK I see you having issues there so I won't be to mad due to the fact we both been :stirthepot: with Patti and your gonna leave me holding the bag when I see Patti on Friday

:doh:

Buddy

Sure sorry to hear the news cowpuc. But there are grateful frogs in the south. Hope the flooding stops soon as it can be a mess to clean up. Come on down if it gets better there. Saying a prayer that the rains stop

Puc, that is a lot of water. Looks like my home in Florida. We hope you get all the water cleaned up with no additions added to it.

Oh we can send you some frog legs if ya want. Dead or alive your call.

Just kidding going to miss meeting you this time around. Maybe at the National in Gunterville.

Good Luck

Sorry to see that.

And there is rain in the horrorcast every day this week. You know you get our leftovers......

Alright Jeff, quit picking on the Pucster, You have been harassing him all winter long now it's springtime and your still picking on him. Enough is enough, what did Puc ever do to you. Don't make me send some Southern Fried whoop-Ar$$ up there to turn your little weather machine off. By the way do you have a license for that weapon of mass destruction your playing with. Hadn't anybody ever told you it aint nice to mess with Mother Nature and it being Mother's Day just last Sunday.

Where are your manners anyway.:witch_brew:

And Puc, Just in case Jeff don't start behaving :scubadive:

Hope you can make it to the B2's I had a Southern Hospitality Surprise for you.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Why yes I do have a license, I also have a certificate which proves that I am certifiable.:whistling:

But the off button on the weather machine seems to be broken.:scared: At least it ain't :snow2:,,,,,,,, yet.

There are a lot of good southern fried things, bring them on up......

Besides, I am sure that ol Puc has a laundry list of bad things he is gonna unleash on me some day when we meet.....:duck:

All kidding aside. Puc, I sure hope that you are drying out at least a little. At least enough to make it down to B2MOMs and not have to worry. I only wish I could head down there to.

Why yes I do have a license, I also have a certificate which proves that I am certifiable.:whistling:

But the off button on the weather machine seems to be broken.:scared: At least it ain't :snow2:,,,,,,,, yet.

Besides, I am sure that ol Puc has a laundry list of bad things he is gonna unleash on me some day when we meet.....:duck:

All kidding aside. Puc, I sure hope that you are drying out at least a little. At least enough to make it down to B2MOMs and not have to worry. I only wish I could head down there to.

You could at least go over there and help Puc sop up some of that water you sent um.

THANKS FOR ALL WELL WISHIN YA"LL!!:thumbsup2:

Dang Puc hate hearing this and photos don't help either :(

Be praying for better weather for your end and ours as well it's a stage 4 drought here

OK I see you having issues there so I won't be to mad due to the fact we both been :stirthepot: with Patti and your gonna leave me holding the bag when I see Patti on Friday

:doh:

Buddy

You can handle it Buddy,, I just KNOW you can!! Do me a favor,, right in the middle of the Froggy eatin contest,,, hold one up and say,, "this ones for ol Pucster"!!!

Well, that just plain sucks :doh: Been there, done that and it's never a fun time. Is that a lake behind the house or a flooded field? I was lookin forward meeting you and Tippy. We're praying for it to go away.

Raggy,, that is flooded field that has become part of the Muskegon River, amazing how much water we have gotten!!

Alright Jeff, quit picking on the Pucster, You have been harassing him all winter long now it's springtime and your still picking on him. Enough is enough, what did Puc ever do to you. Don't make me send some Southern Fried whoop-Ar$$ up there to turn your little weather machine off. By the way do you have a license for that weapon of mass destruction your playing with. Hadn't anybody ever told you it aint nice to mess with Mother Nature and it being Mother's Day just last Sunday.

Where are your manners anyway.:witch_brew:

And Puc, Just in case Jeff don't start behaving :scubadive:

Hope you can make it to the B2's I had a Southern Hospitality Surprise for you.

Forget that Wisconsin Winter White Washin :snow:Summer Soakin :250:Pickin On Puc :stickpoke:FLyin Fool,, I want my surprise!!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

DragonSlayer brought up a really good point there Fool,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am sooo glad to hear you are "legal" and have both a License to Operate that machine AND you have kept up your Certifiability Certification up to date!!! You have nothing to be concerned about meeting me when you and I finally get a chance to meet up in real life.. I actually cannot wait to meet you and have you show me where you keep that weather machine..:Laugh:

INDEED JEFF!! I wish we were both headed that away too!! Tween us and a few of those other rascals showing up at B2's I am SURE we could turn the heat up on some frogs:stirthepot:

Sure wish there was a way to get that water to West Texas-- We are dry!

ME TOO HUSHPUPPY - ME TOO!!!! Having water in my basement is NOTHING compared to not having any!!! Believe me,,, I wish there was a way I could share!!!!

You could at least go over there and help Puc sop up some of that water you sent um.

Hmmmmmm,,,, only problem with that Bob is that Fool is just crazy enough to sop it up, take it home and send it right back this way again:stirthepot:

I'd rather him stay there, me find places to store the stuff here hidden from him,,, sooner or later he has to run out of ammo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont he:confused24:

Good thing you were still home to fight it off. hate to come home from a trip and find a flooded house.

THAT,, THAT RIGHT THERE IS A FACT!!!!!!!

Geez Puc, sorry to hear you and Tippy are struggling with so much water!! I hope there is still a chance you will make B2mom and B2dad's meet and eat

You sure brighten up a place...... And they need to sign your bike LOL

All the best. :thumbsup2:

Awe,,,, thanks Annie!!! Sure seem to meet a LOT of folks associated with VR (like you and Quickstep) that do the same,,,, thats why I am sooooooo flippin mad that this floodin business had to show up when it did,, I (we) were looking so forward to this last B2Mom/Dad's - St. Judes "rally", it would have been our 1st one and thier last,,, been really special!! Got the bike ready, pre :stirthepot: enough that I KNOW I would have been ducking :stickpoke:the whole time down there (makes ANY meet,greet a lot of fun),, PLUS I cant hardly stand to think about all the new sticker signing I am gonna miss:crying:!! Oh well...:confused24: Thanks for the kind words Annie!!

Puc

PS!! One thing I dont wanna miss out on is doing my part for those St. Judes Children!! HOW DO I GET MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE DINGY TEAM YOU GUYS????

don't know about TEAM DINGY....but if he doesn't answer you, you can send it to my paypal and I will give it to Lewis along with our total. I don't know Dingy's paypal addy. I will PM you my paypal.

don't know about TEAM DINGY....but if he doesn't answer you, you can send it to my paypal and I will give it to Lewis along with our total. I don't know Dingy's paypal addy. I will PM you my paypal.

Thanks Patti,, another member beat you to it!!! A champion of champions is hand carrying it down there for me!!! Thank you though!!!:thumbsup:

Puc

Puc, I hate to tell you this, but, we just rode from NW ohio to southern Indiana and the rain just kept gettin harder! Finally ducked into a motel for the night and will try again in the morning. The Wabash river is a block away and we're hoping our bed doesn't float away tonight. :whistling: