Dragonslayer

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love that line....

First read it in a book..."Flying to Pieces" by Dean Ing. Funny book about old farts and flying.

David

(my way of continuing the thread)

Thanks for the read lead, I'll look it up, I need a good read.

Did you just ease drop on my last phone conversation.

I haven't been feeling at the top of my game for a few days and as a result I know I have been letting some of my co workers grind me down. It's funny that I needed you to remind me of my own motto when I need it the most.

Thanks for that.

NON ILLEGITIMI CARBORUNDUM (DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN)

Actually there is an Organization which uses that saying as their motto. It is called the International Order of Old Bastards. In Connecticut they meet once a month for a Dinner Meeting that is loaded by joke-telling for any Member that has a good joke to tell. THAT alone is the business of the meeting!:cool10:

Boomer....who sez dem meetings were a hoot I tell ya.:rotf:

I am telling you guys,, THE ONLY WAY ANY OF US ARE GONNA WIN THIS CONTEST IS BY BRIBING A MOD... Everything else is a waste of time......

Beyond doing that,, this thread is gonna out last the "WHY" thread..

Mark my words!!!!!!

I am telling you guys,, THE ONLY WAY ANY OF US ARE GONNA WIN THIS CONTEST IS BY BRIBING A MOD... Everything else is a waste of time......

Mark my words!!!!!!

For me this thread has turned into a very interesting research project on the human psychological condition. I may just use it as the topic of my masters thesis.

Why has the Why thread lasted so long and said so little. But the ones about heart touching subjects about the good part of the human existence quickly die.

Why are people so quick to salute the flag or say they support the vets, but, don't bother to vote.

And then complain about the S.O.B's in office.

I contend that as a species we are mostly lazy, selfish and hypercritical. Not us of course, I mean the rest of the species.

Now let's see how that effects the thread.

Mark my words!!!!!!

NOW I GOT A BIG BLACK MARK ON MY SCREEN FROM MARKING YOUR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

I gotta stop listening to people!!! You think I would have learned after letting Marcarl help me fix my car!!!! :yikes:

NOW I GOT A BIG BLACK MARK ON MY SCREEN FROM MARKING YOUR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

I gotta stop listening to people!!! You think I would have learned after letting Marcarl help me fix my car!!!! :yikes:

Not to put words in Bongo's mouth here Hugger but your suppose to always include the word "why" anytime you write something in this thread or your responses are nothing more than a figment of your imagination..

Therefore,, why is Ground Hugger imagining a mark on his screen :rotf::stirthepot: