IGNORED

Thread Killer championship

Dragonslayer

That's it!! Start a fight and it will get closed!! Now where did I put my Pepper Spray, cuffs and baton....:think:

Pepper Spray, Cuffs & baton....start a fight??????!!!! Heck I thought that stuff was for Make'n Love in West Virgina???!! :think::rotfl:

Now that could close a thread! :stirthepot:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pepper Spray, Cuffs & baton....start a fight??????!!!! Heck I thought that stuff was for Make'n Love in West Virgina???!! :think::rotfl:

Now that could close a thread! :stirthepot:

I didn't add the 12 guage with bean bags or the 37mm with the rubber pellets. Now that's when the fun starts!! Then there is the 50,000 volt Tazer.

Lets see if this will do it?

President Obama

White House

Congress

Senate

Useless State Government.

Dog Catcher

Librarians

Now that is political if I do say so myself. :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Shut it down boys we have had enough of this for one day!

Been busy with work the last couple days,, all I could think about was hoping this thread didnt close yet,, must be my competitive spirit...

I guess the nobody made a cash offer big enough to close it:confused24:

Lets see if this will do it?

President Obama

White House

Congress

Senate

Useless State Government.

Dog Catcher

Librarians

Now that is political if I do say so myself. :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Shut it down boys we have had enough of this for one day!

I've kinda been waiting for Homeland Security to knock on the door and seize my computer.

Been busy with work the last couple days,, all I could think about was hoping this thread didnt close yet,, must be my competitive spirit...

I guess the nobody made a cash offer big enough to close it:confused24:

Thats how it goes when your waiting for others to pony up.

Are we still Alive???? :think:
To determine if you are still alive.

1. Get a hand held mirror.

2. Put the mirror up to your mouth and Nose and hold it there for a few seconds.

3. Then look at the mirror.

4. If the mirror has fogged that would indicate that you are still breathing and therefore are still technically alive.

5. However, this test will not determine if you are brain dead or not. To determine this you will need to conduct a different test.

6. You can naturally assume that if you are asking the question you can not be completely brain dead.

7. However, there are varying degrees of brain disfunction so to determine to what degree you are brain dead you will need to consult an expert in the field.

8.The following video may assist you in understanding some of the degrees of brain dysfunction.

http://www.wimp.com/theexpert/

I hope that this helps answer your question.

Some how I just can't fathom the words government and work in the same sentence with out a great big LOL. :stickpoke:
I swear this is true,

At work today I receive a e-mail from our Public Information officer.

I opened the e-mail and immediately realized that this e-mail was copied to me mistake.

This e-mail was a curt message to someone else who had for some reason used the wrong letterhead logo on a document.

With-in just a few minutes I am receiving the same e-mail from everyone that works in our county government. Several thousand people who evidently received the same e-mail by mistake.

Everyone who received the e-mail by mistake evidently "replied to all" that they were not the person that this e-mail was intended for.

Because the e-mail system is shared by the entire state Government the e-mail ends up being sent to everyone that works for the state Government as well, Probably 100,000 people or more.

It keeps going.

With in the system there is evidently a link to the federal government email address book because "reply to all" responses seem to be coming in from all over the world now.

So, this email has been clogging the whole system all day long and people are starting to get PO'd.

I think I'll mosey on up stairs and ask that person who sent the original email if she meant to send that email all over the world or if that happened by mistake.

Morale of the story: Think twice before selecting the Reply to all option when you answer your e-mails.

So Dragonslayer what did you find out about the world wide I didn't do it email?????? :think:

I guess everyone got the point and just deleted them. A few have come in this morning but, for the most part that was yesterdays glitch. There was a heart felt apology sent to everyone by the person that started the email chain.