IGNORED

Mark your calendars!!!!!!

Eck

MARK YOUR CALENDARS...:thumbsup2:

I set up the annual VR "In Memory Of" ride day for August 25th

Please click on the calendar tab at top of page and go to month of August

(attached link below)

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=407&day=2014-8-25&c=1

Reference this thread for more info:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85104

Monday?

Sorry Skid, but I never looked at what day I chose, I just picked a date in August.

No matter what date I choose, in the following years it might be a Sunday, a Saturday or a Tuesday... It would never be a repetitive day every year.

Edited by Eck

Eck, that's works. It doesn't really matter the day, does it? It's a remembrance ride for those we know and love. I look at it from this point, which is we can still ride. Those who we are riding for, can not. So if it is a. Monday, Wednesday, Arbor Day etc. I'm good with it. But please Eck, not Super Bowl Sunday, or bring your kid to work day :) :whistling:

Edited by Barrycuda

Sorry Skid, but I never looked at what day I chose, I just picked a date in August.

No matter what date I choose, in the following years it might be a Sunday, a Saturday or a Tuesday... It would never be a repetitive day every year.

Easter is always on a Sunday....:whistling:

:rotf::080402gudl_prv::rotf:

you could always say the second or third saturday or sunday in August. then it is always a saturday or sunday.

That would be easier for those that have one of those things they have to go to every day, not gonna say it 'cause I quit ringing a time card 9 years ago.

WOW....

Come on now, give me a break...Dang, It is really hard to please everyone...We have people in country's all over the world, and I know Aug 25th isn't a good day/ date for everyone.

I do not know how to set up the calendar for, let's say, the second Saturday of August or Sept or Oct and have it repetitive every year. (Suggestions please)

Not sure how to set up the 2nd WEEK of any given month where YOU choose what day of that week you want to ride (suggestions please).

I'd just a-soon say the heck with all this and stop here... (238 views and only 9 responses..)

I can ride any day of any month / day that I want as a memorial ride day and not have to try to satisfy everyone.

Suggestions please...:confused24:

Hey Eck, with this swing shift I am on everyday is a Monday or something not sure till someone tells me :confused:

anyway when you go to add an event to the calendar click on year and it gives you the options you're looking for.

Eck,

Unless I read your last post wrong, comes off as frustrating for you, Especially since you were nice enough to start this thread/idea. I can and would ride any day since I live in Florida. I can see where perhaps others can not with work and scheduling conflicts. Suggestion?... Why not make it a 72 hour remembrance? Meaning with time frames and various geographic locations, we have a 72 hour window. Then each rider can post the day/ date afterwards if they choose too.

:2cents: