IGNORED

Hello Everyone

Joopster55

How is everyone doing? I haven't been on here at all for the past 6 months. A lot has happened. We sold our house in Hagersville, On., and lived in a cottage in Turkey Point while our new house in Port Dover, ON. was been built. Well, we moved into our new house in December and we are finally settled in.

But back in August while training a new driver, I hurt my right shoulder. Never thought anything of it, but the pain was getting worse. I finally went to the doctor in February and he thought it might be my rotator cuff. I went for x-rays and an ultra sound and they showed that I have a torn tendon in my shoulder by the rotator cuff. Now I'm waiting for an appointment with a surgeon to discuss my options. My doctor says I need surgery to repair the tear because it will not heal on it's own.

It sucks, it is now March, riding and golf season is right here, right now, and I don't have the strength in my shoulder to do much at all.

So, do you plan to leave town every Friday the 13th? I would have chosen Port Stanley. Much nicer and quieter.

How is everyone doing? I haven't been on here at all for the past 6 months. A lot has happened. We sold our house in Hagersville, On., and lived in a cottage in Turkey Point while our new house in Port Dover, ON. was been built. Well, we moved into our new house in December and we are finally settled in.

But back in August while training a new driver, I hurt my right shoulder. Never thought anything of it, but the pain was getting worse. I finally went to the doctor in February and he thought it might be my rotator cuff. I went for x-rays and an ultra sound and they showed that I have a torn tendon in my shoulder by the rotator cuff. Now I'm waiting for an appointment with a surgeon to discuss my options. My doctor says I need surgery to repair the tear because it will not heal on it's own.

It sucks, it is now March, riding and golf season is right here, right now, and I don't have the strength in my shoulder to do much at all.

Congrat's on the house. Now you're gonna have to get the shoulder fixed. No golfing or riding with that messed up. Just remember to do what they tell ya to do when they decided to do your surgery. Gotta heal right so you can enjoy many more years of riding and golf.

Margaret

you can actually help your arm by doing lite weight side to outward arm lifts, just try to hold your arm out for a few seconds at a time. It took my 2- 1/2 years to get my arm back in a 90% working order, I found putting risers on the handlebars helps the strain on the shoulder. I also did the risers on my new bike. I can't hold something up over my head for a long time, but I'm out riding my bike and enjoying life as best as I can. Screw the doctors, self healing.:thumbsup2:

Good to hear from you again Jopi. We'll ask the master physician for healing for you and patience as you go through this. Looking forward to meeting up with you two again sometime,,,, got an address in Dover, or do I have to go house to house.