IGNORED

Hey Marcarl!

bongobobny

Are you sure it's a gonna be up above 0 degrees Celsius by then??!:snow::ICrolleyes:

No problem,,, it's been 70 all the way along,,, oh you mean outside??? no, probably will be snowing and still cool,,, so the ice-cream don't melt you know,,,,eh??

I'm not happy. We already have a family event on the 8th and 23rd of March. Can you change it to the 15th ? :rasberry:

Will try for the 15th you whiner ,,,,,, what I don't do for people,,, I tell Ya,,,,,

Well my wife has plans on the 15th, with our daughter. (Girl's night thing!)

I know you'd rather see Cathy.................but I might come solo......long as there is no snow storm!! :snow2: Last 2 M.E. we had to fight a storm on the way home up the 400.

But you guys are worth it!! :bighug:

(Actually, come to think of it.....this winter there is always a snow storm on the 400!!)

Edited by The Tooch
Rotten winter weather!

I know you'd rather see Cathy.................but I might come solo......long as there is no snow storm!! :snow2: Last 2 M.E. we had to fight a storm on the way home up the 400

Then you should have no problem -------Your experienced now.:big-grin-emoticon:

I know you'd rather see Cathy.................but I might come solo......long as there is no snow storm!! :snow2: Last 2 M.E. we had to fight a storm on the way home up the 400.

But you guys are worth it!! :bighug:

(Actually, come to think of it.....this winter there is always a snow storm on the 400!!)

Need some help????