IGNORED

Got Muffinman Fixed

mini-muffin

Not neutered just fixed hopefully. Got home yesterday from the hospital he had surgery on thursday. They fused the ankle this time he had some cartilage that formed but not enough the rest didn't form all the way or just didn't survive. So we get to see how this works. I'm hoping it does since I'm not looking forward to going back their again. So two weeks with a splint thing then he gets a cast. That lasts for 4 weeks then comes the boot hopefully. This is going to last 6 month to a year. Hoping for the 6 months.

I'm gonna have so much fun. :whistling:

Margaret

When they fused my ankle I was non weight bearing for 5 weeks, boot w/crutches for 3 weeks, boot w/o crutches 4 weeks. I was pain free for the first 8 years after the surgery, now it aches after a long walk or some weather changes. Still way better than what I had before the fusion. I was in so much pain before the fusion that the day after surgery I was not taking any pain meds ! I thought the Doc severed the nerves, but he said NO, it just hurt so bad before that the fusion was a relief.

DO AS THE DOC DIRECTS !!! pushing the limits will lengthen recovery time and jeopardize optimum recovery.

Dang Margret,

You certainly have a flair for words "Got Muffinman Fixed ":eek:

Jeff, listen to what the Doc's say, as, you don't want this "cutting" in on your bike time...

Would also be a good idea to hide all of the sharp instruments in the house, you know... from the EVIL one...:whistling:

Edited by CaptainJoe

Dang Margret,

You certainly have a flair for words "Got Muffinman Fixed ":eek:

Jeff, listen to what the Doc's say, as, you don't want this cutting in on your bike time...

Would also be a good idea to hide all of the sharp instruments in the house, you know... from the EVIL one...:whistling:

If you don't listen you just might get fixed for real!!!!! :yikes: