IGNORED

Mom in hospital

Yammer Dan

She is in a room and resting. Somewhat. Don't want them touching her and wants to go home. I think first time she has ever had anything broken. Hard to leave her there.

Thanks for the update Dan.. Hopefully she is able to get some sleep, broken bones can be very painful, especially for the elderly.. We are praying for her!!

Puc

Sorry to hear that Dan , I never posted anything about my Mom but she has stage 4 cancer and is going through hell trying to beat it. Only 67 , all her hair is gone now and she has been struggling since June so I feel yeah on the seeing your Mom laid up.

Sorry to hear that Dan , I never posted anything about my Mom but she has stage 4 cancer and is going through hell trying to beat it. Only 67 , all her hair is gone now and she has been struggling since June so I feel yeah on the seeing your Mom laid up.

That is rough Eddie. Will add her to prayers.

Penny and I will add her and your entire family, to our prayers, as well, Eddie.

Good to hear she's back home Dan, I hope her recovery is swift and complete.

Eddie,

I really hope your mom makes a complete recovery from her illness. She's only 2 years older than my Mom, and that his very close to home. I wish you all the best my friend.