IGNORED

Wadja Get? Wadja Get??

bongobobny

Thrustmaster
So you saying you are too old to thrust on your own and need a gismo to help you out? :rotf:

I got the flu and a double dose of pink eye. :sick:

Someone felt some sympathy and gave me a bottle of Tequila so I figure I came out ahead. :Cool_cool36:

let see where do i start head ache back ache sore from head to toe fever of 102 i think its called the flue that jolly fat man didnt have the nerv to give me coal this year instead it was the flue:225: but thats ok im setting trapps for him for next year he wont get within 1000 yards of me next year :no-no-no::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf::fingers-crossed-emo

So you saying you are too old to thrust on your own and need a gismo to help you out? :rotf:

I got the flu and a double dose of pink eye. :sick:

Someone felt some sympathy and gave me a bottle of Tequila so I figure I came out ahead. :Cool_cool36:

well im sorry to hear you got thae same gift camos i think we should join forces and plan to get the jolly fat man back next year :stirthepot::stirthepot: what do you think :rotf::rotf: hope you get to feeling better at least you got the good stuff all i got was a bottle of generic thera flue :confused24:

well im sorry to hear you got thae same gift camos i think we should join forces and plan to get the jolly fat man back next year :stirthepot::stirthepot: what do you think :rotf::rotf: hope you get to feeling better at least you got the good stuff all i got was a bottle of generic thera flue :confused24:
I feel for you brother, literally. The fat man has the honour to be first on my naughty list which means he will get the bestest prize. We do need to put our heads together to come up with something suitably perfidious to permanently dissuade him from following his evil ways. :Avatars_Gee_George:

Hope you feel better soon Paul. :ICsmile:

I got a RC heli, was at my daughters in Orillia and my 5 year old grand son, (a transformer addict) was all excited and promptly told me that if I needed help to fly, he coulld show me how it was done. Well we charged it up and when ready I called him over for my first lesson. He grabbed the controller like a professional, pointed it at the heli that was sitting on the table and moved the controls. That little beast just fly right off the table and dove for the floor. Not to phased he put it back on the table and gave it another shot,,,, same reaction but this time nailed his mother in the process. He handed the controller to me and said: Guess you'll have to learn on your own grandpa, and walked away!!!

I also got a new light, it's a spider type, neat, a nice sign that Marca says has to hang but the bed, a new sign for the man cave, some small Master Craft pliers, a box of cornflakes, a card game, and lots of good times with my family.

AND OH,,, I almost forgot,,,,,,

I GOT TO PLOW SNOW FOR MOST OF THE DAY YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so whatever I spent is now paid for again,,,,,,,,, psssst, I didn't spend much,, dutch you know!!!!

I got a new flying contraption.

I got gift certificates from the fish store.

Last month while I was gone deer hunting someone way overfed the aquarium and wiped out about a grand worth of fish.:doh:

Sure someone didn't have a fish fry while you where away!!!! :whistling:

No hydro so got a new generator for Christmas and a game for the PS3. :think:

Santa knew we where good this year and Blessed us with Electricity just in time for Christmas. Wow life is so much easier with electricity.

I live in mild temperatures here in Bessemer City, NC about 30 miles from Charlotte to the west, but even I have a 13.5 kw generator for any emergencies. Have used it maybe three times in six years, but only for a brief time. I can't imagine that if I was living in the northern US or anywhere in Canada, that I would not have a backup generator.

Hope your winter gets better.

:farmer:

Santa knew we where good this year and Blessed us with Electricity just in time for Christmas. Wow life is so much easier with electricity.

Good to hear from you Dave. Was wondering how you were doing with the ice storm and all the power outages. Glad Rob Ford made sure you were looked after and back on line in time for Christmas! Hope it was a good one and have a Happy New Year.