IGNORED

COLD

pmelah

its 33 and feels like 25 and my battery said shut up you want me to do what :confused24::confused24: :rotf::rotf::rotf: :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot: well at least it will get up to 54 today

33°?

Thats t-shirt and a speedo weather........ I don't know if we have gotten over 30 for a HIGH yet this month.

I cant get the bike out. the snow is too deep to even get to it.:snow2:

Boy, Mike!

I hope you were kidding.

Wouldn't the car be better?

Merry Christmas and I hope the New Year is better for you.

At 5:00 am this morning I was wishing i was kidding to. Car was in body shop for minor repair and didn't get done for holiday. I had to go into Omaha today so geared up and went. Put on 114 miles today in temps between -2 and 14 degrees. Some freezing rain kicked in about 10 miles from the camper but the last 3 miles are lime rock so no big problem getting back.

Did get some weird looks at the drive through window at the Burger joint. LOL. People have no sense of adventure anymore.

Now if you will excuse me i need to dig the rest of the handwarmers out of my underwear.

Merry Christmas to all.

From my Droid wherever I may happen to be at any given moment.

Mike thatis dedication but i got one of those batteries that must have been made in miami :whistling::confused24::rotf: i put the jump box on it and just let it charge up but she still dont like 30 degree weather :confused24:ill just have to keep doing the jumpbox deal until i can afford to put a good agm battery in it but i also need to make sure it was assembled in yankee territory :stirthepot::stirthepot::whistling::rotf::rotf:so it will hold up to our short lived winter spells down here hope yall had a merry christmass