IGNORED

It's gonna hurt

KingSizer

I can't help but believe that is a photo-shopped image, it's just too convenient that the camera snapped at that exact instant (unless it was taken from a video). If it is indeed a true picture, I hate to say it, but it serves him right. Would serve a good lesson to a lot of the other idiots out there too that think just because they have a sportbike they can act like maniacs with no regard for human life.

I rather be boring and continue to ride them on two wheels than "be cool" and run the risk of my next show being my last.

If you supersize the pic, you can see that indeed, the left fork has separated from the axle!!!! Can anyone say----" NOT RATED FOR FULL LOAD OF BIKE STANDING ON IT'S NOSE"--- Next year there will be a sticker on the tank warning against this manuever. Or it's a simple case of non-maintenance catching up with the poor bloke. Anyway, it's back to the same- "Use for intended purposes only!"

Dan

Guest Highway

Hey Kite Squid, (unrelated) while i was planning a trip to DC in two weeks to show my grandson the city, I noticed they were having a kite festival there soon. Just in case you did not know about it.

talk about taking the bull by the horns!! the bull has taken the nut by the horn. i'm sure the pics are real, a friend of mine has a camera that with shot pics so fast you can see the water drops in pics of water sking. you can go on youtube and watch a bunch of bike stunt, good and bad.