IGNORED

is anyone else seeing this

pmelah

the advertising has gotten bad i now get half naked women on mine don't get me wrong im a man and like what i see but i thought this was a family oriented site and should not have that in its content now i haven't checked to see if it shows on my laptop but on my desk top it screams out Boss is this some thing you can have fixed just wondering i would take a screen shot but i didn't think about it til know next time i will and send it to you if needed

Give it some time guys.... Now that Harley's taken hold...... :whistling: :rotf:

Sex sells.....

Back in the early 70's a company I worked for put out a dealer flyer featuring a very cute Cornell Co-ed wearing only a trap shooting vest. :sign woo hoo: We got mega complaints about it from the southern bible belt dealers. All the rest of the US wanted her telephone number... :) :rotf::rotf:

Give it some time guys.... Now that Harley's taken hold...... :whistling: :rotf:

Sex sells.....

Back in the early 70's a company I worked for put out a dealer flyer featuring a very cute Cornell Co-ed wearing only a trap shooting vest. :sign woo hoo: We got mega complaints about it from the southern bible belt dealers. All the rest of the US wanted her telephone number... :) :rotf::rotf:

I'm surprised those bible banger's weren't asking where they could buy the shooting vest.:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:15_8_211[1]:

ok its the cookie monster then i am usually on my laptop and my 17 and 21 year old boys use the desktop they have been going places they should not be got that taken care of now boys will be boys but i hold parental control on this computer now :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: