• _Victory Cross Country/Vision
  • _Honda GoldWing/F6B
  • _Can-Am Spyder RT
  • _Ural :D
  • _Vespa Scooter

:whistling:

Oh but you left out two other choices;

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

OK...I'll go ahead and own up to it. REMEMBER though...you can't kick me out because I still have my RSV. :)

So...without further ado....here it is. Parts department was closed by the time I got the deal wrapped up but they are open tomorrow and I'll be going first thing to pick up the drivers backrest, highway pegs and whatever else I decide I need right now.

2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra.

Guest tx2sturgis

Nice ride...now if they can just get those dang internal plastic engine pieces to stay together...

:p

They are comfortable, good looking rides tho....enjoy!

:happy34:

Edited by tx2sturgis

OK...I'll go ahead and own up to it. REMEMBER though...you can't kick me out because I still have my RSV. :)

So...without further ado....here it is. Parts department was closed by the time I got the deal wrapped up but they are open tomorrow and I'll be going first thing to pick up the drivers backrest, highway pegs and whatever else I decide I need right now.

2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra.

Congrats Don ... a very popular choice.

Are we still allowed to bash Harleys? :sign20: :sign just kidding: of course. Were I able to afford one, I'd have one but those maintenance costs were just too far out of my reach :whistling:

Well, I have owned the '99 Venture for 14 years now. I have the bug for a new bike. Haven't decided if I'll add to the stable or end up selling it but I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a new one.

Getting ready to head to the bike store now. Will I do it? Will I come to my senses?

To be continued.....................................

R:crying:

Nice bike.....Of course, I am biased. More and more of them RG's on the road every day. I have a neighbor who rides a wing, and he took mine for a spin the awhile ago. He said that it is a really nice bike and that he really likes it. BUT, for years he's been ribbing all the HD guys about their bikes and he'd never hear the end of it if he switched. But I have him thinking now.

Guessing that maybe now the HD guys will get their own section in the forums! It wont have to go in the Tech section either, cuz everyone knows that you never have to wrench on a HD.......Figured I'd throw that out there before somebody else did :innocent: