IGNORED

Ontario to Saskatchewan

XV1100SE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don if u get to Calgary let me know would like to hook up for coffee Zoey04 my cell 1-403-399-5771 or even if u get within 100 miles would still like to hook up and meet u Jim:cool10:

Didn't make it to Calgary and we are on our way home now. From Duluth we'l get across the Mackinaw Bridge today and find a place in the Michigan IP for the night. From there... home. We've been on the road since July 28th so getting home will be nice. Too bad I have to be back to work on Aug 26th.

Didn't make it to Mackinaw City... but did make it to Manistique Michigan. Will be a bit of a push tomorrow but should be home tomorrow night. That will make 27 days on the road and around 10' date='000km[/quote']

I remember the good view and feeling as we crossed the Bluewater Bridge back into Canada after our 35 day Venture West. Hope you guys enjoy the same feeling. Welcome back. Have enjoyed your posts.

So glad you had a great trip and it was my pleasure to have you guys stay while you were in town. It was great to finally put some faces to your vro names and to compare notes on safety chrome, mods and who to contact for various parts that I need to get.

Glad youre home safe and sound.

Brian

Glad you had a good trip! Great reading your updates! Which Phantom Wife would have more time off so WE could do more riding like she said she would like to do when we bought new Venture.BUT we did get away for a week with in-laws for a week in Watkins Glenn.

I didn't see the blog until you mentioned it now.

Then I went back to look for the link. (post #9 for those looking for it.)

I followed your trip on here...but enjoyed reading your blog this morning.

I WANNA DO THAT TOO!!!!!