IGNORED

I came up for parole today and it was shot down

muffinman

Guest KitCarson

Happy Anniversary, Jeff and the small one. Glad you have had that much jail time together. See always knew you had a sense of humor, just do not show it very often. :ice_congrats-vi6886

25 years with a Red Head!!! Holy Cow.:rotf::rotf: Now I know why you work out of town .:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

The best of wishes and prayers if needed. There is no getting out of this one for good behavior and bad behavior will cost you everything. At least you enjoy a long ride on a first gen to settle your mind.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Hey Margaret take care of the Muffinman.

it was easy for you , but how did she put up with you for 25 years ???? well if she can do it for the 1st 25 years she can do it for the next 25 :080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo: :buttkick::ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:sign green with env:1hotsht::sign outstanding::sign kewl::group cheers:

Congrats !

Now for 25 years ......hum.........Doesn't that call for a new Silver Scoot for a special Silver anniversary present ?

So Margaret , break out that there checkbook ! And don't worry , I do not think that will become Muffinman's get-away vehicle , as he will have to return back for gas money .:rotf::rotf:

BEER30

Congrats !

Now for 25 years ......hum.........Doesn't that call for a new Silver Scoot for a special Silver anniversary present ?

So Margaret , break out that there checkbook ! And don't worry , I do not think that will become Muffinman's get-away vehicle , as he will have to return back for gas money .:rotf::rotf:

BEER30

Mini, paying up for a silver scoot, don't think so.......... A case of silver spray bombs, more likely..............

:stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

BTW Congratulations.............