IGNORED

Facing the music

Freebird

OK...thanks to all my GOOD friends here, I am now facing the music. After maintenance day, I had to leave immediately Monday morning for some business in Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo. Was there from Monday until Friday.

So I got home later yesterday and was greeted by a kiss and the usual "I missed you talk". All is well in Oberlin.

Then I noticed a couple of framed GIFTS from all my friends here that were presented to me at MD and were now laying on the kitchen counter. When Eileen saw me glance at them...she said..."OH YEA...you have some EXPLAINING to do". :doh:

I would like to say here and now that you are NOT a bunch of clowns and please accept my VERY HUMBLE apology for ever inferring such a thing. :ignore:

I'm pretty sure that the picture will NOT be going on my nightstand. :confused24:

gee don't you know how to say the picture came with the frame?

when I was married I had a picture in my wallet of a dear female friend. of course I told the wife that the picture came with the wallet. it did not work but I gave it a heck of a shot

First thing ....you were here and didn't let me know ? Now for the second thing........I remember you saying in the garage something about "US" being a "BUNCH OF DRUNKEN IDIOTS"....... hmmmmm..................... Explain that one BOSSMAN.....:whistling: ps third thing, you were here and didn't let me know..????

First thing ....you were here and didn't let me know ? Now for the second thing........I remember you saying in the garage something about "US" being a "BUNCH OF DRUNKEN IDIOTS"....... hmmmmm..................... Explain that one BOSSMAN.....:whistling: ps third thing, you were here and didn't let me know..????

I remember you saying in the garage something about "US" being a "BUNCH OF DRUNKEN IDIOTS"

I remember something to that effect too, I still love you buddy, but you really dont need any of our help when it comes to sticking your foot in your mouth. You do a fine job all by yourself :thumbsup2: