IGNORED

Crazy things you'd like to try just one time...

Snaggletooth

I'm partial to 5 myself...

who's bragging here? :bowdown:

Sorry Snaggletooth, because of me your good intentions may have just gone down the drain :Laugh:

(I'll go to my corner now and try to behave)

My good intentions are going with Bongo. :rotf:

Sometimes the sidetrack is more fun to take. yep.

I'm 57 yrs old, I've sailed the seven seas, I've seen and experienced many things. But the one thing I want to do more then anything else is to spend several years with Robin traveling north America in a toyhauler RV with the trike in back. Just cruis'n and chill'n.

Ok hot air balloon ride, ride in space, ride the Suez Canal, tour Europe, tell the pope what I think of him, time travel, set a land speed record, and a bazillion other fantasies...

Let me see........done the balloon ride. Something crazy I should do one time. How about a diet? NAh that would take me too far out of my comfort zone! How about I buy a Harley Davidson! Wait I've done that too.....Now to wait and see the replies to that. Aint gonna be purdy........

Jump out of a perfectly good airplane that is airborne. The thought lasted just 1.414 seconds. There is no one capable of getting me out of a perfectly good airplane while it is still airborne.

But then I do like the number 3..........a much longer thought.:whistling::essen_018:

if you have ever traveled down the Blue Ridge Park way from Virginia to NC. the stone barrier for gaurd rails start ouot at ground level and end at ground level. just for a second thought about riding up on the stone rail and then off the other side. course my wife would have nocked some sence into my head before i could have gotten that far.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Uhhhh, my personal record, when I was much much younger was 7...

Oh wait, we aren't talking number at the same time, are we?? In that case it's the same as Silver T...

Oh OK.............. Yall must be talking about something else......... for a minute there I thought yall were refering to sexual partners at one time................. Now I know it was something different.................. What comes in groups of seven???????????

The LAST thing on my Bucket List is to ride the bike into a tornado.........I bet that would be one helluva ride.

You really, really sure you want to try that one? :no-no-no: Ran the front of one trying to get home a few years back. My daugher was waiting for me in the garage when I pulled in just as it hit. Her eyes were wider than mine. She couldn't figure out what I was laughing about.

It's a rush I got to tell you. Do want to that again? Not if I can help it.

I ran across this by Daniel Meyer who writes the "Life is a Road" book series. Sums it up.

Go ahead...... Admit it!

Other than those "Hold my beer" moments there has to be something that has crossed your mind that goes beyond any rational thought process. Even if it's just for a few seconds...... You thought about it.

:sign brain fart: :smile5:

OK, here's mine ...

I have this "phobia" .... when I ride or drive alongside a lake ... I get this weird feeling that makes me want to just crank the wheel and go shooting off the road and into the water ... :doh: ... now to do THAT goes well beyond rational .. !

OK, here's mine ...

I have this "phobia" .... when I ride or drive alongside a lake ... I get this weird feeling that makes me want to just crank the wheel and go shooting off the road and into the water ... :doh: ... now to do THAT goes well beyond rational .. !

You know you can just wash the bike in the driveway right?