IGNORED

well i finally spent my money

dallio

Welcome to the insanity!!

You don't have to own a Harley for us to make fun and take shots at you....

besides there are probably more Harleys on the road than all other bikes together.....

the rest are carefully tucked away in their garages waiting for summer....LOL

My wife loves her Sportster!!

Dave

There goes the neighborhood... No wait we lost that a long time ago!!

A Hardley?? Just remember we stop at all DQ's. You can catch up there.

That enough for 1st time??

WELCOME!!!

I got one of the Warden's relatives that just got him a sportster. Calls it his monster Harley..

How do I tell him its a girls bike??

I don't have any room to talk because I'm a newbie to but ............ WELCOME ..... It's the best site for info and friends you have a problem they have the answer's ... ASK them what kind of TIRE'S and OIL to use ..... You will DEFINITLY get a good answer to this.....LOL

round and canola.....:rotf:

thanks for making me feel like one of the family. even my blood takes there shots at my HD. thats ok i think i can take it if not my problem. i have a question. i want to put a picture on my profile and i cant seem to figure out how to make it small enough to fit. 64KB ? any sugjestions?:confused24:

Ok, had to sell my Harley last month, here's why:

1. The pictures of it mysteriously disappeared from my profile:moon:

2. "They" always made me ride in the back of the pack. Said parts kept falling off but I never noticed. (I think they couldn't hear the cassette music if I was in front):crackup:

3. Outright fear. When you get together with this group of grizzlies, you will understand.

4. My truck is broke....:stirthepot:

Well, that ought to do it.

Seriously, you will love it here. Best group of people I have found on a forum bar none.

Now go drop your log-on to the H-Dforums and settle in.

By the way, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ULTRA SAFETY CHROME FOR SALE WE CAN PEDDLE TO THIS GUY??? Time to unload all our x-HD accessories:rotf::rotf:

Welcome aboard!

I don't have any room to talk because I'm a newbie to but ............ WELCOME ..... It's the best site for info and friends you have a problem they have the answer's ... ASK them what kind of TIRE'S and OIL to use ..... You will DEFINITLY get a good answer to this.....LOL

Now you are really trying to get him attacked aren't you:rotf::scratchchin: