IGNORED

Please help us pray....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very sorry to hear about your son and his family.

When I hear things like this it is very heavy on my heart.

I hope yous son an his family make a full recovery and I will offer some prayers for them.

God bless.

Steve

aka Bubber

First and foremost...thank you to all for your thoughts, emotional support and prays most of all. I will share all with my daughter-in-law and family and I know it will be a very large help in copeing.

Justin (my son) is still on track for surgery wed. for his neck....while he still has some fluid in his lungs...appreas like the docs have to infection whooped and almost or totally gone....he is still hanging in there strong so we are just waiting for him to come out of his coma...

I would like to say, all of this has caused me to have a new-found faith in humanity and the good will of fellow man...It is the caliber of people like those of this site, in many parts of the world, church family and true friends that I am extremely fortunate to have in my life that "have your back"...no matter what.

It doesn't seem to be enough to say...but,

Thank you All, and God Bless You

First and foremost...thank you to all for your thoughts, emotional support and prays most of all. I will share all with my daughter-in-law and family and I know it will be a very large help in copeing.

Justin (my son) is still on track for surgery wed. for his neck....while he still has some fluid in his lungs...appreas like the docs have to infection whooped and almost or totally gone....he is still hanging in there strong so we are just waiting for him to come out of his coma...

I would like to say, all of this has caused me to have a new-found faith in humanity and the good will of fellow man...It is the caliber of people like those of this site, in many parts of the world, church family and true friends that I am extremely fortunate to have in my life that "have your back"...no matter what.

It doesn't seem to be enough to say...but,

Thank you All, and God Bless You

Thank you for coming on and updating us, we will continue to keep y'all in mind. The outlook seems promising as he's getting better, we will keep looking for good news from you. Take care of yourselves and just take it 1 day at a time. Dont overwhelm yourself and just breathe, it sounds to me like Justin wants to continue being here...all the best:thumbsup2:

very hard day today...doc called us up to nicu ...basically to ask if we wanted to continue....next step is kind of the point of no return....they say very high probability that he will never get any better, but they can not say there is no hope. we have already talked about and decided that after just two weeks, we can not just give up on him after he has worked so hard. So, we have faith that our dicisions are sound and part of Gods plan and trust his will is best and wisdom for all of us.

Wanted to update every one on how Justin is doing.....first and foremost, again,,,humble grattitude for everyones thoughts especially prayers for Justin and us all....unbelieveable what a difference it has made.

The Doc finished up Justin's neck surgery late last night and into the early moring hours this morning. He considered canceling it because his surgery had been pushed back so late...but ultimately decided to go ahead so as not to delay his other surgeries already sheduled....so completed at 1:00 am. approx. then between 8 and 10 am. completed his treak and J-peg surgery...then around 12...woman bone doc...set and pinned his left leg...and she was done in nothing flat....(if she can break them as fast as she can fix them....I would want her on my side in a bar fight...lol). All in all, he is doing remarkably well! I have been getting the impression that even the medical staff is begining to have a more positive opinion about his recovery. However I know they have to be very careful about what they say and must stay in the medical realm, I still feel like they are hoping, praying for him also...and pulling for him in a big way. Barring something unforseen...don't think anyone doubts his body will over come his injuries...his head injuries we just have to wait,...have faith,....give justin time to heal..keep praying and trust in God's will and wisdom.

Thank you all...and may God bless you

Roy

...noe of the guy's my son works with at the VW dealer here in Huntsville told us today that someone has arranged a blood drive there Feb. 14th from 11:00 am. to 4:00 pm in Justin's honor...nothing in the world like good people is there folks?...Fortunately, Justin hasn't needed much blood so far (three pints I believe)...but many people are not so luck ...and do need it and a lot of it....so,..if your in the area....and can....it is truely the gift of life for someone...or someone's child.