IGNORED

Views.....no comments

Venturous Randy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:goodpost:. :sign yeah that:. Keep on......:stickpoke:

I think we need to petition a good old " Like " button, the thank you is good but we need a like button tooo....... Big Guy?

I think the "good posting", "yeah that" icons along with the "thanks" button, pretty much have the "like" area covered...

What we really need is a BS button...:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Now that would generate some interesting conversation!:rotf::rotfl::banana:

I usually just read because that is what i enjoy doing. If I have a question I will ask it, or if I have some

knowledgeable information I will share it. But there is no way I was just going to read this post & not respond.

I am going back to my corner now.

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Mel

Well I guess I'm what you would call a lurker,a bit of the shy type until I know someone and I've only had the pleasure of meeting a couple from here so far.I'm a little uncomfortable chiming in on threads concerning people and things I know little about but try to gain knowledge by reading.Until such time as I stop taking my meds I'll probably remain this way.

I don't post as much as I used to....seems a lot of folks here don't have de same sense of humor as I do.:whistling:

Boomer.....who sez de pygmies are fine and doing well....and we all send the best of Christmas wishes to all here.:cool10:

So what!

There are "alot of" people that appreciate what you've contributed over the years.

It has not gone unnoticed...

I for one, salute you, for the service you've given this great country....

Thank You...

Not to mention your... humorous posts?:rotf::rotfl::confused24:

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I don't post as much as I used to....seems a lot of folks here don't have de same sense of humor as I do.:whistling:

Boomer.....who sez de pygmies are fine and doing well....and we all send the best of Christmas wishes to all here.:cool10:

Now lets be honest here,,, you're just running out of things for the pygmies to be doing,,, always the best part of your posts,,,, even IF you had something important to say..... well you did at times,,, didn't you?

Boomer I just want to say.... I do miss all the pygmies have to say....Keep them posting please.

Kevin