IGNORED

Sign of the apocalypse

etcswjoe

Well the Mayans got it right. How do I know this? I know this because "Sweet Home Alabama" came on the radio today and I turned it down. Shocking I know never in my life have I ever turned it down

Why on earth would you EVER turn Down Sweet Home Alabama, especially when they tell you to :

"Turn it Up"

Time to make amends Joe....................[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uUQBC3J-7Y]Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd ( studio version ) - YouTube[/ame]

:thumbsup2:

I find it humorous that so many are taking this so seriously. I actually heard a guy the other day say that he wasn't going to pay his mortgage payment until Saturday just in case. Come on....if the world did end your not going to need that money on Saturday anyway. :)

I find it humorous that so many are taking this so seriously. I actually heard a guy the other day say that he wasn't going to pay his mortgage payment until Saturday just in case. Come on....if the world did end your not going to need that money on Saturday anyway. :)

Unless of course one has friends in higher places... Right Kent?:whistling:

I find it humorous that so many are taking this so seriously. I actually heard a guy the other day say that he wasn't going to pay his mortgage payment until Saturday just in case. Come on....if the world did end your not going to need that money on Saturday anyway. :)[/

If the world ends it doesn't matter if it was paid before the 21st anyway since there won't be anyone at the banks to process :thumbsup2:the transaction.

Don, You laugh your birthday isn't on Saturday the 22nd is it. I hated to have to renew my auto tags today thinking I'll only get a couple days use out of the new tags. What a waste.