IGNORED

paying it forward today

oldgoat

today i was out doing laundry. when i saw a lady in the parking lot looking at the back right side of her car? i went out and she had a flat tire. she said she had no spare no jack nothing to change this or fix this tire. i went to work and got out my floor jack and huge 4 way tire wrench. with my knee i had a little trouble but got the tire off. told her to watch my laundry and i will be right back. i went down to kings tires just down the road to see if it could be patched? well the tire had a huge screw in it that came out the side wall. and the tire was pretty well shot. so i said hey do you have a used tire you could sell as they do have them. then i explained why i could not afford a new tire. the owner put on a brand new tire and just charged me for mounting. then said merry christmas. it,s people like you who do good things for others and i want to help pass it on. so i give a big A++++++++++++ to kings tire of lasalle IL

the woman is now back on the road and the smile and thanks from her just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You’re a good man James. I truly believe what goes around comes around and it pays out 10 fold. I believe your gift of kindness will unknowingly affect hundreds people in need and you will never know them or they you. As people repay this gift they always wonder why was a stranger so nice in a time of their need. I tip my hat to you. :thumbsup2: