IGNORED

Engine chrome complete

Freebird

Well, after owning the '99 since....'99, I think I am now done with the engine chrome. Unless something else shows up. :) Diamond cut fins, balled milled twinky covers, carb covers and air breather covers. The twinky covers were here when I got home today. I'm happy with it.

Looks good Don!! How many miles you got on it now?? I picked up another set of big 'ol H/D mufflers yesterday to punch out, and now I've gotta get my air cleaner upgrade figured out. Probably going to go with a couple of chrome K&N's. Gotta get ready for those long winter nights in the garage ya know!:)

Well, after owning the '99 since....'99, I think I am now done with the engine chrome. Unless something else shows up. :) Diamond cut fins, balled milled twinky covers, carb covers and air breather covers. The twinky covers were here when I got home today. I'm happy with it.

Don now you need the battery covers chrome.

Chrome the fins ?

Actually I have never seen chromed fins. Have you ?

I actually installed stainless steel brake, clutch and throttle lines when I installed the Flanders bars a few years ago. I do have aftermarket horns that are plenty loud but mine are installed inside the fairing.

The Twink covers are Yamaha brand. They are very difficult to find. Eusa actually came across this set.

don, i have a few other things for your bike!! have some billet rear axle bolt covers and rear oil fill plug covers. good prices too! you can check them out here-

7427.1 i have got a lot of parts to sell that will fits most royal stars 96-01 & also some fit the newer tds and ventures. i'll try to list them as i get time to do so.

2-complete sissy bar, sidebars and pad for royals with just eyebrows on fenders. they are used and good shape. $150 each plus shipping

1-set of side arm nib str-5ga41-10-00 for royal and road star with eyebrows. reg $170/ sell $110 p/s

15- str-4nk27-05-02 ball mill rear axle bolt cover reg $60/ $25 & ps

13- str-4nk27-08-01 smooth diff.filler cover reg $25.95/ sell $12.50 ps ball

4- str-4nk27-08-02 ball mill diff. filler cover reg $25.94/ sell $12.50 ps

1-str-1d626-92-00- rear fender chrome tip- reg. $87.95/ sell $65 plus shipping

1-str-1d651-30-00- rear luddage rack mounts on sissy bar/ 05-up tds/ reg $155/ sell $125 ps

I actually installed stainless steel brake, clutch and throttle lines when I installed the Flanders bars a few years ago. I do have aftermarket horns that are plenty loud but mine are installed inside the fairing.

The Twink covers are Yamaha brand. They are very difficult to find. Eusa actually came across this set.

Did they happen to come with a part number? If I had that I could do a search.

• 2 years later...

I just picked up a 99 RSV. I'm liking it so far. But that space under the gas tank between the cylinders is really ugly. I see you have that coverd. What is the cover just under the gas tank and between the cyclinders? covers up all the ugly stuff. Where did you get them?

Thank you.

Well I can't afford more chrome right now anyway. I DO have Nanci making me a custom set of saddlebag lid covers though. :thumbsup2:

Would love to see pictures of them when done. I have a spare set of bags I've been thinking about doing the same thing.

Keith

I just picked up a 99 RSV. I'm liking it so far. But that space under the gas tank between the cylinders is really ugly. I see you have that coverd. What is the cover just under the gas tank and between the cyclinders? covers up all the ugly stuff. Where did you get them?

Thank you.

Would this be of interest ?

I have a set available if you are interested.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a501/jonaslill/Cylinder%20Chrome/SAM_2991_zpsv3ax9niz.jpg

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a501/jonaslill/Cylinder%20Chrome/SAM_3014_zps3tk4l5bh.jpg