IGNORED

What to do?? - Free Hardley for a day

RedRider

OK, here's the scenario - My neighbor won 2 day rentals (that is qty 2 of a 1 day rental) from a local HD dealership. She doesn't ride nor does her husband, family, etc. She offered them to me.

I have to use them this weekend or they expire. What to do?

1) As some of you know - I am a long distance rider. Should I go for BBQ? In Kansas City (1180 miles round trip).

2) Ask a friend to putt around the state for the day (paging Scooter Bob, Scooter Bob to the white courtesy phone)?

3) Should I just don some pirate wear, apply fake tattoos, put my wife in a tubetop, and go bar hopping?

Decisions, decisions.

:smile5:

RR

Edited by RedRider

Well, looks like BBQ is the winner. Anybody up for an M&E at Arthur Bryant's - KC, MO (or KC, KS - there's one in each from what I understand)?

Going to rent a Road Glide. Basically the same as the Ultra Classic, but with a fixed fairing instead of a fork mounted fairing.

RR

Guest scarylarry

Option one and have the wife follow you in a chase vehicle, you might need one...

Really do the BBQ then if you ever thought or wanted to own a HD this will be a true test..

Yup, heading out in a couple of hours to hit BBQ.

I certainly don't need to worry about being a changed man. My Venture has my favorite feature in a motorcycle - IT'S PAID FOR!!

Don't expect to upgrade the Venture for another 5 or 6 years. Want to roll 200k on it.

Then maybe a Triumph Explorer, or a BMW GS, or .......

Not likely a HD.

However, I am really looking forward to the ride. Should be fun.

RR

OK, here's the scenario - My neighbor won 2 day rentals (that is qty 2 of a 1 day rental) from a local HD dealership. She doesn't ride nor does her husband, family, etc. She offered them to me.

1) As some of you know - I am a long distance rider. Should I go for BBQ? In Kansas City (1180 miles round trip).

2) Ask a friend to putt around the state for the day (paging Scooter Bob, Scooter Bob to the white courtesy phone)?

3) Should I just don some pirate wear, apply fake tattoos, put my wife in a tubetop, and go bar hopping?

Decisions, decisions.

RR

What you probably should do is a Border to Border Insanity :)

If you really want the dealer to freak!

well anyone hear from RR hes been gone a long time is he broke down did anyone tell him to take an extra gallon of oil with him i bet he didnt fill the oil and check the gas he is so use to fillin the gas and checking the oil on his yammy no one told him its the other way around on the HD:whistling::whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Jeff stopped by our little town about 4 this afternoon, had about 850 on it at the time, but didn't want to give it back with less than 1000 miles on it. :D

I'm sure he'll fill everyone in on the trip when he gets home and get's a chance (like at work tomorrow:stickpoke:).

Later, Scooter Bob

Decisions, decisions.

RR

I think you should send your wife to answer the white courtesy phone then on the BBQ alone

Ask Scooter Bob to put on a tube top, ride passenger on the HD, and you and him bar hop together around the state. :rotf::rotf::rotf: