IGNORED

Don't want stinking Trike

Yammer Dan

Dan....relax....something nice will surely come along. Do not rush it, and forget about being a nice guy. Next time you see something you like, just go for it. heck, if i was you and really wanted that bike, i would have offered the seller 500 dollars more and got it. While you two were deciding on who should get it, a third party could have gotten it. So buddy, next time, just put the blinders on, and go for it...and good luck in your search for a trike. :thumbsup2:

:beer:

It would be a Goldwing Trike I got a pic of it. It's in his favorite color too. Actually I think it's different as far as blues go. He did look good on it too.

Dan don't get upset at least the wing is like the 1st gens.

Margaret

They want $20,000 for that bike?:doh:

BOO

It would be a Goldwing Trike I got a pic of it. It's in his favorite color too. Actually I think it's different as far as blues go. He did look good on it too.

Dan don't get upset at least the wing is like the 1st gens.

Margaret

The wing isn't like his first gens it runs .:rasberry:

Yammer just calm down take a deep breath and say ohm ohm ohm ohm ohm. Good things come to those who wait. When the snow starts flying they will be more abundant and cheaper. Now about the yard sale I see signs that you may be getting a grasp on reality.:stirthepot:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I pi**ed someone off but it was only a joke. Guess I won't make any comments to any post anymore in fear of making someone mad. :shock3:

If we all felt this way there would be no posts to read... go for it and post whatever you wish, but please act like your grand daughter is sitting on your lap reading what you are typing, and think of how you would feel if someone said THAT to you before you click on submit....using those two example rules you have nothing to ever worry about my friend.

I try to do this ever time I post.. :thumbsup2: