IGNORED

finaly

oldgoat

well after all that.s been going on in my life this year with 3 deaths. and such and not able to ride and selling the old 1984 .im going in tomorrow to get this left knee replacement done. i know there is a lot of work to do to get the new knee up to snuff. lots of PT and i will end up in a place for 2 weeks after the operation. to help push me along. then im going to push the PT as much as i can stand. i have put away 3 grand for the purchase of a bike for next summer.im not going to go with a first gen as i just cant handle that big boy no more. thinking a vstar? not sure what size? and if i can snag one for that price? i did see a nice one for $2800 and i should have snapped on that one.1100cc and had 24000 miles but my daughter said to wait as she knew i would have taken that bike out before this operation. and either mess up my old knee or the new to me bike/ dang kids where they learn to be so smart? anyways asking for a little prayer that all goes well. and with luck and hard work i might be on the road again next summer. bike wise.

sincerly oldgoat

You got it oldgoat! And the vstar is a very nice bike. Marilyn has a 1100 and just loves it. She can keep up with the "big" boys all day long.

Heck Rick... I think Marilyn could keep up with the "BIG BOYS" on a Honda 150. :rotfl:

But as for the Vstar 1100, you are right on the money...... Almost as good as the Virago 1100....

Heck Rick... I think Marilyn could keep up with the "BIG BOYS" on a Honda 150. :rotfl:

But as for the Vstar 1100, you are right on the money...... Almost as good as the Virago 1100....

Yup, she could probably pass you, while riding on a 150, without any problems......... :stickpoke: