IGNORED

Where's Yammer Dan

Freebird

Anybody heard from Yammer? I haven't seen anything from him since before the storms and it's not like him to not check in every day. Hope everything is OK. The same for Skid and Frog Man. They are all down in that same general area.

mamamo is on facebook with her phone I don't think they have power. last I saw from skid power was out night before last. I haven't seen Yammer but he is probably still trying to get a first gen started. I hope all is well with them all.

He is still trying to figure out how to put the RK pipes I sent him on his 1st Gen...........

Hope all are ok, its got to be Hell without AC and VR.ORG!!!!!!!!!!:bang head::bang head:

Anybody heard from Yammer? I haven't seen anything from him since before the storms and it's not like him to not check in every day. Hope everything is OK. The same for Skid and Frog Man. They are all down in that same general area.

He is still trying to figure out how to put the RK pipes I sent him on his 1st Gen...........

Hope all are ok, its got to be Hell without AC and VR.ORG!!!!!!!!!!:bang head::bang head:

I did a post awhile back on how I installed the RK's on my 86.You don't need any brackets but I did make 2 trips to the muffler shop to get the 2 exhaust pipes bent.Total time about 2 hours.I don't know how to link the post here.

Parkersburg, Charleston, Ripley etc... are all without power since 8pm Friday nite.

I've got power only because I finally wired up a service switch to the house that allows me to use my Ranger 8 welder/generator. The switch had been sitting around in my garage for 10 yrs?

The power of these storms were like none I've seen before. 70 mph + winds ahead of the storms at least 100 miles long blistered through Ohio, WV and Virginia... I've been cutting trees off 3 of my rentals.

Power not to be back on till at least thursday...

Edited by CaptainJoe

Here I Am!! Got my power back the morning after the storm. Lucky on that. Just got Internet abot 10 min ago. Spent that night of the storm cutting and dragging trees. Talk about a workout. I'm still so sore I can hardly move. Son was on his way in from Georgia when it hit. Caught him about 5 miles from home. 17 trees to move to get him the rest of the way home. Seems like it only brought down the big trees. My place escaped pretty well.Pulled one piece of Drip Edge off garage. If it had been finished that wouldn't have happened.

I'm so sore mostly because of taking a header into a tree when trying to move a limb that was too big for me that was still hung up by small limbs. Small limb broke and I went over hill and head first into big Oak!! Oak is a VERY HARD wood!! Knocked me out for a while and head is scratched up a little but its my head so it couldn't hurt me!

All things considered we came thru it pretty good but I got a hose full. Counted 18 at once. All beds full and air mattress scattered everywhere.

Thanks for everyones concern!!!

Haven't heard from Skid or Gerald yet.

Dan

Stop with the :bang head::bang head::bang head: already.:happy-emoticon:

Did you hurt the oak tree that you smacked with your head??:whistling:

Sounds like you have a house full of labor to get that garage finished off......:fingers-crossed-emo

Glad your OK, Hope everyone out that way is too.

Maybe all that wind whipped up his pile of 1st gen parts and made a whole new bike........

Glad you came out of this OK Dan.

Maybe all that wind whipped up his pile of 1st gen parts and made a whole new bike........

Glad you came out of this OK Dan.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: i dthink mother nature was feeling sorry for him and figured she would help him out with that first gen :whistling::rotf:now if he would send her my way to fix my 2nd gen carbs will all be doing good :rotf:

on a serious note glad to hear all is good up that way those high winds can play havic on everything 70mph winds is just 4mph shy of hurricain force and can cause some major damage

I got power back yesterday after 4 days. Hot but not bad just like camping. We cooked out on the grill,swam in the river,and made gasoline runs for the portable generator.Country boys can survive.I seen emergency supplies being delivered to Webster county yesterday. The Bud Light Tanker was in town!:cool10: