IGNORED

Bike Good - - Right Hand Broken!

Bobby G

Being the dumba$$ that I am, I fell last night and hit my right hand on a landscape rock. (No, not riding the bike, doing yardwork!) The result is a chipped bone just below the middle finger in the palm of the hand, and a partially torn ligament. So unless I can get the cruise control to work at under 40 mph and just use the rear brake, I'm grounded for awhile. :sick:

And aren't you impressed that I typed this using my left hand only? And I'm not left handed! :cool10:

What he thinks he typed with his left hand:

Being the dumba$$ that I am, I fell last night and hit my right hand on a landscape rock. (No, not riding the bike, doing yardwork!) The result is a chipped bone just below the middle finger in the palm of the hand, and a partially torn ligament. So unless I can get the cruise control to work at under 40 mph and just use the rear brake, I'm grounded for awhile. :sick:

And aren't you impressed that I typed this using my left hand only? And I'm not left handed!

What we see as a post:

And aren't you impressed that I typed this using my left hand only? And I'm not left handed!\

:rotf:

Hope you heal fast ! :sun:

[And aren't you impressed that I typed this using my left hand only? And I'm not left handed! :cool10:

Not bad typing..The more practice you get with that left hand will come in handy come morning ....

Is the T-paper located on the right, or left of your toilet.....? :whistling:

[And aren't you impressed that I typed this using my left hand only? And I'm not left handed! :cool10:

Not bad typing..The more practice you get with that left hand will come in handy come morning ....

Is the T-paper located on the right, or left of your toilet.....? :whistling:

on the left...and I can't believe I hadn't thought of that myself. oh man, that's gonna be tough. :shock3:

Bobby G, sorry to hear that you decided to go and take a dive in the yard.

Yard work is dangerous. I try to avoid it as much as possible.

As far as you being able to use the front brake: Go ahead and ride! It will make you feel better. That, and the front brake is really overrated as a necessary component of motorcycling. :whistling: