IGNORED

4th eye surgery in the morning

Venturous Randy

My eye surgeon has decided he wants to do another surgery tomorrow. This time, due to more blood vessel problems, he wants to take the oil back out and fix the problem vessels and the do the air bubble thing again. At present I have virtually no usable vision out of my right eye and have found if I wear my eye patch, it seems to help with my headaches. I don't know if this will help my vision any, but we will see(no pun intended).:confused24:

RandyA

Hoping for the best for ya! The oil impairs your vision, once its out and the eye fills with fluid again, you should regain some vision, but my doc said that youll need a new lens implant as the oil coats your implant lens making it foggy.

I hope they get ya close to normal again! ( ...as if thats possible with any of us that come in here....)

brian

My eye surgeon has decided he wants to do another surgery tomorrow. This time, due to more blood vessel problems, he wants to take the oil back out and fix the problem vessels and the do the air bubble thing again. At present I have virtually no usable vision out of my right eye and have found if I wear my eye patch, it seems to help with my headaches. I don't know if this will help my vision any, but we will see(no pun intended).:confused24:

RandyA

I went through that with both eyes. I assume you are diabetic and that is what is causing the bleeding. They took out the stuff in both my eyes and put in saline solution because the stuff in your eyes becomes sticky from being diabetic and won't let the blood dissipate. Not sure why the bubble because I never had the bubble except when I had a detached retina. I lost sight in both eyes and after 15 different procedures I can now see again, 20/40 distance but have lost some of the periphial vision in both eyes. Hang in there and do as they say and they may be able to fix things