IGNORED

Home from Maintenance Day

stardbog

Just to chime in get home in one pice shortlu after 11 AM (CST)

Man did we have blast once again or what ? This year we even have Stripers ??? Pond Monster aper only at full moon, to moonshine, so who was luckey to be present has spectacular view of pond monster making bubles in the middle of Loch Nelson.

Thanks Don and Eileen, for hosting event to keep our batteries charged until next year.

Rockin Robin and I made it home around 2:30.Went through a couple rain storms, but all is good. Had a great time,meet a lot of great folks. Thanks Don and Eileen for a great time.

ps. Robin says don't believe anything Big Tom says about her. :confused24:

Made it home, 601 miles- from front door of obi inn to my front door-- left at 6 am and got home at 4:34-- made awesome time-- the traffic was really moving

BTW-- wife loves the pinstripping-- havnt told her about the stripper yet- hehe

Was a most Excellant Adventure-- Thank you again to Don and Eileen for having us another year-- and thanx to Jay Bird too. A very talented man!

We got in around 4, nice ride, no rain! What a great weekend:thumbsup: Thank You to Don and Eileen, you guys do an awesome job every year:clap2::clap2: It was really great to re-connect with old friends and make quite a few new ones. Look forward to seeing everyone at the Intl. in NY.

Craig & Kim

Made it home around 1:00 , hard to leave the hotel with everyone saying goodbye's. Angel had a great time and I think we converted him to Venturerider.Org for sure.( even tho he was a member, just not hooked like we are ) He couldn't believe the hospitality and getting his bike worked on. Don and Elaine, you outdid yourselfs again this year. Thank you so much. So nice to see everyone again.

Made it home around 1:00 , hard to leave the hotel with everyone saying goodbye's. Angel had a great time and I think we converted him to Venturerider.Org for sure.( even tho he was a member, just not hooked like we are ) He couldn't believe the hospitality and getting his bike worked on. Don and Elaine, you outdid yourselfs again this year. Thank you so much. So nice to see everyone again.[/quote

That angel is one funny dude.....even if he did throw a cup of coffee on me.....I like him....:fatsmiley:

I thought Starbog said there was a Polish sniper!

I was scared to death!

We just got home. 10:45PM. Of course, we did not leave Don's until 3:00PM.

We had a wonderful time. What a wonderful time we had!

Thank you Don and Aileen, you are the best!

Yama Mama and Moped:big-grin-emoticon:

I made it home finally. safe and sound.

That headwind was brutal.

Thank yous to Don and Eileen for putting up with us.

Thanks to Skydoc_17 for all of the work he did for us.

A great time was had by all.

Well?? How did it run???:think:

I got 22 mpg driving straight into that hurricane, once I turned the corner north so that I had a cross wind instead of a head wind It went back to 32 mpg. I have no previous experience with the trailer so It is hard to tell if it really was better. I'll find out tomorrow going to work.

As all have said, THANKS to Don and Eileen for putting up with the invasion again for another year!!!

Wes and I made it to Hopkinsville, KY about 7:00CDT. We plan to make the rest of the journey home Monday.

Wish I wasn't so bad remembering names, maybe next year we should write our names on our foreheads for all to see! :cool10:

Peggy I think I saw that "Yammer imposter" in several places this weekend...:shock3:

Irene and I got home around 5:30 yesterday. We took the long route along the lake, then down the Maumee river. Had a ball at Maintenance Day, and coming and going. We really appreciated the addition of the pole dancer, Smooth the Striper. Sure hope Nance can post that video...