IGNORED

It's important to be fully prepared

Marcarl

And so it happened,,,,, Scamper, that trusty steed, knowing that she was to travel for a long ways this weekend, and that her master was going to fully depend on all her resources and expertise, and that the conditions might not always be as desired, she thought it best to lay down for a much needed rest,,,, trouble is, that at her age she laid down a little faster than what she might have planned and broke one of her wings,,,, ya, sad but true, but I did remind her that at the far end of our journey there would be a brand new one waiting for her. She was feeling so sad about her injury that she even lowered her eyes,,,, poor girl, I felt so sorry for her laying there, showing her under belly,, not often some one gets to see that side of her, she was glad it was only me and her together.

Actually:

Got her up on the floor jack, and then played with the kick stand,,, decided to lower her to the floor again, and thought the KS was down,,, until I felt that she started to lean a bit further than normal, and then further than further and then???????????????????? Donation time and a new wing,,,, there goes another $30.

Whats with you guys. You drop it hard and the first thing you go and grab is a camera ? I am sure I would go over and get it standing up straight very quickly.

Glad your were not under it.

Brad

Guest Swifty
Whats with you guys. You drop it hard and the first thing you go and grab is a camera ? I am sure I would go over and get it standing up straight very quickly.

Brad

Yeah that, and I can't figure out why he lets it go over so far! Doesn't the engine guard STOP it at 45 degrees? Mine does....NOT THAT I've ever experienced it! :whistling:

PLUS, he probably doesn't have "a guy" near by that drives over with a camera to take a pic of every goof he makes.

I only have two words for that old fart though....TRAINING WHEELS.

Had to wait for assistance,,, my leg was no into pushing and there was help close by,,, so camera time,,, maybe others wouldn't feel so bad then,,,,,, mostly though, it's, get that thing back up right pronto.

Brad

Funny thing ,Ive got pics of my 85 in the same prone position. Maybe the 85's just favour that position to rest up before a long trip.

Brian

Yep, I think they older they get the wiser they become.

Yeah that, and I can't figure out why he lets it go over so far! Doesn't the engine guard STOP it at 45 degrees? Mine does....NOT THAT I've ever experienced it! :whistling:

PLUS, he probably doesn't have "a guy" near by that drives over with a camera to take a pic of every goof he makes.

You can count yourself lucky to have somebody so close by with a camera, that way you'll be able to remember things that have happened and the rest of us would know the truth of the matters.

When an old nag gets down like that a decent man would put her down in a humane manner and give her a decent burial.:rasberry:

The older they get the more comfortable they become,,,, only a few of us know what it's like to ride a gentle steed at this age, or were you talking about some Southerner we all know???

Not to change the subject, :stirthepot:(and its not like I haven't done the same thing) but tell me about the yellow lift in the background.

That's a 1000lb MC lift, foot pump with a drop out panel. I think I paid about $300 for it at Princess Auto (kind of the same as Harbour Freight)

I drove over yup but forgot the camera, it was you that got it out took pictures. HAHA

Read your last line once again, then go look in the mirror :stirthepot:

Brad

Guest Swifty
I drove over yup but forgot the camera, it was you that got it out took pictures. HAHA

Read your last line once again, then go look in the mirror :stirthepot:

Brad

Nope, I don't look in the mirror anymore. Freebird did that and look what happened to him!

:backinmyday:

Nope, I don't look in the mirror anymore. Freebird did that and look what happened to him!

:backinmyday:

I know could not believe it either. I saw that picture of MD underway and wondered who the that old guy was. Didn't realize I knew him for that long

Brad

I know could not believe it either. I saw that picture of MD underway and wondered who the that old guy was. Didn't realize I knew him for that long

Brad

You sure it was a picture, and not a mirror you were lookin at? :yikes:

cause when you rode in, at Marcarls a week before, i thought NaughT had come with her father in law instead of you.:shock3:

Guest Swifty
You sure it was a picture, and not a mirror you were lookin at? :yikes:

cause when you rode in, at Marcarls a week before, i thought NaughT had come with her father in law instead of you.:shock3:

LOL THAT'S JUST because Rhonda keeps on getting younger and younger!!! That's what happens when a woman lives the good life with a guy like BradT!