So far her condition hasn't changed. She is still sedated due to her pain. Doctors are still running several tests and trying to determine the extent if her infection. Thanks all...

Our thoughts and prayers are with your mother and your family. He will point them in the right direction.

Lewis & Charlene

My mother is in the ICU at Ruby Memorial Hospital today. The doctors are searching for possible infection causing her symptoms. So far they haven't found it. At this point it's completely in the Lord's hands.

I just saw this thread. Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope they can find out what caused it and glad to hear she's feeling better. Nothing worse then being in pain and the docs not knowing why and you can't do anything to help.

Margaret & Jeff

Prayers sent. My Aunt just came out of the hospital too. She went into the ER in a non-responsive state and was admitted to ICU where she remained in a non-responsive state for 2 days before she came out of it. It was determined that some type of infection hit her but all is well now.

• 2 weeks later...