IGNORED

Almost had a head on with a cager!

cabreco

So today some bimbo in a car drove in the exit only ramp at the bank while she was obliviously yappin' on her cell.

Almost hit me on the motorcycle head on. I called her a moron & told her to get off her cell!

She rolled down her window & gave me an attitude filled a non convincing "sor~ry".

I replied "it's a damn exit not an entrance!", & started to go around her... well her reply?,

"Well duh!"

I stopped still, directly in front of her dropped my kickstand & told her to BACK OUT cuz I'm not moving! Would you believe she said "I'm calling the police."

I said "back out or call the cops your choice" So...cops get there, our vehicles are face to face & she's facing the wrong way. Cop started writing her tickets(s) plural I counted at least 3. My guess is crossing a double yellow line, driving the wrong way, & dangerous action. Cop told me to go & be safe, I thanked him.

I look at the bimbo on my way out, smiled & said...

"Y'all have a nice day!"

know the felling, yesterday afternoon on my way home from a lunch ride, Guy in a white van eating a hamburger with his left, swings into my left lane, and I swing into on coming traffic to not get sideswiped. I'm so happy the guy in the 3/4 ton coming at me saw what was going on and swerved to the right not to hit me. I really think the prayer before my ride helped.

So today some bimbo in a car drove in the exit only ramp at the bank while she was obliviously yappin' on her cell.

Almost hit me on the motorcycle head on. I called her a moron & told her to get off her cell!

She rolled down her window & gave me an attitude filled a non convincing "sor~ry".

I replied "it's a damn exit not an entrance!", & started to go around her... well her reply?,

"Well duh!"

I stopped still, directly in front of her dropped my kickstand & told her to BACK OUT cuz I'm not moving! Would you believe she said "I'm calling the police."

I said "back out or call the cops your choice" So...cops get there, our vehicles are face to face & she's facing the wrong way. Cop started writing her tickets(s) plural I counted at least 3. My guess is crossing a double yellow line, driving the wrong way, & dangerous action. Cop told me to go & be safe, I thanked him.

I look at the bimbo on my way out, smiled & said...

"Y'all have a nice day!"

Serves her right.... Maybe the cop was a fellow biker :322:

Yah! In a shopping plaza we were in the left turn lane when some bimbo is driving straight thru in the turn lane thinking she was right and I was in the wrong! The little b1tch even had the nerve to blow her horn at me...

Sooo, I love stories with a happy ending!!

I come to a stop on Gale Ave, I need to go left, and there's a car, a gap, a semi truck, and two cars, and my right is empty, theres plenty of gap for me. So I get going.

As I make the turn... I see I have two car lengths left before I get smeared across the road because some arsehat in a pickup is passing the semi truck, and he's got no room left because of me.

needless to say, after putting on my high beam and moving into the shoulder, I was safe. Him? Well... lets just say the police officer with flashers had a few questions for him. And a few tickets.