IGNORED

Dave and Jamie went down

Kregerdoodle

I just spoke with Dave, and they had a tank slapper while exitingI-10 in Columbus, Dave has a Broken Collar Bone, he thinks Jamie has a Concussion and thinks the Trailer ran over Jamie. He couldn`t talk long as he had another call comming in. Say a prayer for them Please and I`ll post more as I hear.

Kreg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tx2sturgis

Ok...wow...I'm not able keep up sometimes...I thought he was off the road due to an accident with a blown tire a few weeks ago...and didnt know he was on a ride around Columbus. OH,GA,KS,MO,IN, or whichever state.

Sure sorry to hear about this.

Texas... he was exiting I-10 at Columbus and he said the bars jurked to the right then to the left and down they went. we were comming back from Leakey,Tx.

Ok...wow...I'm not able keep up sometimes...I thought he was off the road due to an accident with a blown tire a few weeks ago...and didnt know he was on a ride around Columbus. OH,GA,KS,MO,IN, or whichever state.

Sure sorry to hear about this.

Dave aka Zipcode is from sugar land, tx. Our prayers and thoughts are with you both. We have been in contact with the doodles getting updates. Take Care Godspeed and if you and Jamie need a ride home Dave, I live in Katy, and will be more than happy to come and get you anytime. Just let me know. You can call Kreg for my number.

Hal n Val