IGNORED

I lost my Virginity on my bike yesterday

dogman

It took a few years since I bought my bike, but it finally happened.

I know some of you may be thinking, well we have had Hot Sex together, but this was with my wife on my bike.

While making a rounding left 90 degree turn on a road I scraped my left floor board. This was my first time doing this on my bike and with my wife. Life is good.

Have yourself a great day.

Take a chance, take charge, and take control.

Yes John, I broke down and got the new tire on. Bernie said she would not ride on the bald one and seeing how I like your company, I changed it right away. Well let me rephrase that, I had someone change it. I was hoping to do it at Maitainance Day, so I could learn, but I'm much safer now.

... to both of you; sure :bighug:why not! :cool10: LOL.

I pegged the right side of my 86 VR center stand for a second ONCE, and plan never to do that again when my wrench said that would be about the time the rear tire would lift off the pavement. So a little caution is perhaps in order. :fingers-crossed-emo

JackZ

Did that on my 85 3 years ago chasing a guy on an FJR1300. But not intentionally. went into the corner too fast and wasn't looking into the corner as I've been trained. had to make a couple of hard corrections and touched down hard parts twice. My brother who was following me thought I was showing off.

:big-grin-emoticon: