IGNORED

Friday the 13th

darthandy

Thanks for the info.

I see that you have a first gen. According to what I've read on the forum, that means that you should be able to leave after work tomorrow and make it here by Friday morning. So...what time should we expect you?

Andy

I booked the day off work and will be riding down ,Supposed to be 15 and sunny by afternoon but a slightly cooler 2 when I'm planning on leaving here about 7am.But a cold day on the bike is much better than a good day at work :322:

Steve

Okay...i had a few options who to go with to Port Dover, but looks like all will make decision last minute, while Ray and Evan had PM'd me, showing interest in going.

So.....I am planning to leave 8 am most likely from Church and Front street intersection, near Evan's house if he is still interested. So how about it, Evan?

Respond here, so others can join in too, if interested. Now Ray ( PAYSAW) wasn't too sure if he can make it...hoping to hear from him too and anyone else interested in hooking up with us. We will be going along QEW, 403, AND HWY 6 South, unless someone has a better route to take. Ben?? Taking time off? would be nice if you can. We need someone to pay for coffee along the way.:stickinouttounge:

Hey Andy, you are a bit out of our path, i believe, unless you want to meet us somewhere near Hamilton?:thumbsup2:

Oh....for members that want to meet in PD...we normally gather at the Tim Hortons at 2 pm, and hang around till 2.30 or so. So come by and say hello to fellow members.:banana:

Abdul.:beer::canada:

Okay...i had a few options who to go with to Port Dover, but looks like all will make decision last minute, while Ray and Evan had PM'd me, showing interest in going.

So.....I am planning to leave 8 am most likely from Church and Front street intersection, near Evan's house if he is still interested. So how about it, Evan?

Respond here, so others can join in too, if interested. Now Ray ( PAYSAW) wasn't too sure if he can make it...hoping to hear from him too and anyone else interested in hooking up with us. We will be going along QEW, 403, AND HWY 6 South, unless someone has a better route to take. Ben?? Taking time off? would be nice if you can. We need someone to pay for coffee along the way.:stickinouttounge:

Hey Andy, you are a bit out of our path, i believe, unless you want to meet us somewhere near Hamilton?:thumbsup2:

Oh....for members that want to meet in PD...we normally gather at the Tim Hortons at 2 pm, and hang around till 2.30 or so. So come by and say hello to fellow members.:banana:

Abdul.:beer::canada:

Thanks for the invite, but I was planning on leaving around 9:30 and Hamilton is a long way out of my way. Now...if it was sunny and warm, that might be different. As it is, I'll be heading out through to Dunnville from Welland. If I may suggest a minor route change for you? If you come all the way down #6, take a right turn onto #3 (Talbot Rd.) at Jarvis then a left on Cockshutt Rd. at Renton ( Reg. Rd. 5) and into Port Dover. This will bring you in at the "back" of Port Dover thereby avoiding the need to try to weave your way through the crowd on Main St. You can leave the same way to again avoid the need to get through the crowd. Easier to find parking this way as well. I'll be going through Jarvis to Cockshutt as well. Easier to meet in PD.

Andy

Respond here, so others can join in too, if interested. Now Ray ( PAYSAW) wasn't too sure if he can make it...hoping to hear from him too and anyone else interested in hooking up with us. We will be going along QEW, 403, AND HWY 6 South, unless someone has a better route to take. Ben?? Taking time off? would be nice if you can. We need someone to pay for coffee along the way.

Hey Andy, you are a bit out of our path, i believe, unless you want to meet us somewhere near Hamilton?

Oh....for members that want to meet in PD...we normally gather at the Tim Hortons at 2 pm, and hang around till 2.30 or so. So come by and say hello to fellow members.

Abdul.

This sounds great Abdul. Also talked to Dogman who must work. Will be out front at my place at 8:00 unless the plans get adjusted to accomodate others.

So all set. We going to try the route Andy suggested.

Leaving from Evan's place at eight and hitching up with Ray at Cawthra and Queenway at 8.30 am. Should be fun.:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Hoping to meet some members at Tim Hortons in Port Dover at 2 pm...:thumbsup2:

Edited by chabicheka

Hey I was there,,,, at least it looks awfully familiar,,,, missed seeing you guys, and then missed you at my place by about 1\2 hour I guess. Met Jim (Jaycessfolly)though, talked for a few minutes and then headed home.

Sorry we missed you at the event and also at home Carl. We did look for you but based on one web site review I read, this event can attract a couple hundred thousand people and 50 thousand bikes - and it sure felt like that by mid afternoon. And the bikes and sights were amazing - from the blue trike (what do you think Bongobob) to the endless stop and go lineup heading into town to the rider without any safety gear (other than a small strategically located patch, as the pictures show). I am looking forward to seeing more pictures from Abdul, who had his camera.

Hey chabicheka sorry didn't see any of you guys in Dover Fri. Worked midnights and got home got dressed and rode down with oldest boy(Phantom Wife said it was too cold and wouldn't go). By the pictures you took you were right beside my Roadstar(right side looking up street with white house in picture pic. 21)Arived by 10 or so and left by 1:30 as I had to try and get some sleep so I could work overtime Fri. night. Will see everybody at MaeCarls in May.