Nina's mom passed away peacefully yesterday appx 4:10 PM with Nina and her 2 brothers at her bedside. She was 88? (not sure). Her health deteriorated since her brother passed last year. They were very close and she is now with him again.

Rest in Peace mom.

Rick,

Having just buried my son yesterday I can understand the pain that you, your wife and family are experiencing. I extend my heartfelt sympathy and condolence to you all. Personally I have found peace and solace in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I wish for you the same. God bless you all at this time and always.

Buz

Condolences to all. When my mom passed she stipulated she be cremated and her ashes be scattered in the waters of the gulf islands. When Janets mom passed she stipulated the same thing. I want the same for myself.

Condolences to all. When my mom passed she stipulated she be cremated and her ashes be scattered in the waters of the gulf islands. When Janets mom passed she stipulated the same thing. I want the same for myself.

Nina's mom will also be creamated. I'm not sure what she wanted done with the ashes but since she's lived on the prairies for so long and was born there, I'd suspect spread over the wheat fields of the farm where she was born.

Nina is returning home this evening. We will be having a memorial gathering mid-summer when we can coordinate with everyone as the family is spread all over Canada basically.