IGNORED

weather

wild hair 39

I have access through my wireless phone to accuweather and Weather.com. Think it costs me a little each month to access these limited web features. I make the $$ and the wife pays the bills so I really have no idea how much $. $12.95/month seems familiar.

Lowell,

Through the Dog outside,

If his tail is blown back over his head, its windy..

If he gets real wet and stinky... its raining..

If he turns into a DogCycle...its Cold...

:rotf:

Hope this helps, coarse ya have to get him out from under the house first!!

Take Care

With the new digital TV signals there several of the local TV stations have full time local weather channels. One even has a link to the camera that the ground controllers use at DFW airport so I see what conditions are at the airport from the comfort of my living room. I go past the airport on my way to and from work, so that camera is a good indicator for me.

Lowell,

Through the Dog outside,

If his tail is blown back over his head, its windy..

If he gets real wet and stinky... its raining..

If he turns into a DogCycle...its Cold...

:rotf:

Hope this helps, coarse ya have to get him out from under the house first!!

Take Care

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Good one! I use Intellicast.com on the computer.:D

Hey Brad T

you better bring your PET ROCK to the rally in Kitchener

so we Know how the weather is. How far in advance can the

rock predict & is it accurate

Gambler:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

How you been Gambler

About as accurate as any weather man, and I am sure we can find a rock at the Campground. Would you like me to print the sign for you so that you can translate ??? :stirthepot::rotf:

Brad

I work with weather fo a living and have found the most informative and user friendly is this one

http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/graphical/sectors/

Just click on the map somewhere close to where you want and then play with it. Use it all the time for several days out weather. Make sure you have the mouse over option selected.

Being a frustrated ex-climatology student in college I have a ton of links to just about everything weather, but the one site I use most of all is UNSIS for a real time idea of what's headed your direction. Make sure you have a broad band connection.... :)

I turn on the weather channel for locals on the 8's, that helps me decide whether to ride or cage it to work, the cold doesnt bother me, but if its rainy or frozen precip, I take the cage, I also check the local weather on the NBC affiliate before I walk out the door. I also have accuweahter on the laptop.

Being a frustrated ex-climatology student in college I have a ton of links to just about everything weather, but the one site I use most of all is UNSIS for a real time idea of what's headed your direction. Make sure you have a broad band connection.... :)

Thanks CONDOR will add this to my bookmarks

LOL I bookmarked yours too. I'd been using NOAA for their local radar, but it's been a while since I'd been on their main page. Lots of interesting stuff.....
This last storm takes the cake as I lost several sections of fence behind me and along side me. I guess I can't cry though, you can only repair a fence so long (this ones 24 years old), so for now, it's time to replace the rear sections with new. The side is still repairable.......some what:whistling:.