IGNORED

I've passed on the 02 RSV at $4,500

Normax

I rode this wonderful RSV and was about to put down the $4,500 for this *****in bagger. My brothers friend wanted me to try his 05 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. What a difference. The front end on the Tour was so responsive and the bike seemed so powerful. He does solo long hauls and uses a kuryaykn gran tailgater. Then he stripped down the Tour without the windows and back seat and it was a very neat looking bike. So I went back and tried the RSV and it was a heavy feel but and decided the Tour was more my style and versatile for our next Mexico Yellowstone adventure.

Thanks to all. Do they let Tour owner on this site?

Normax

I rode this wonderful RSV and was about to put down the $4,500 for this *****in bagger. My brothers friend wanted me to try his 05 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. What a difference. The front end on the Tour was so responsive and the bike seemed so powerful. He does solo long hauls and uses a kuryaykn gran tailgater. Then he stripped down the Tour without the windows and back seat and it was a very neat looking bike. So I went back and tried the RSV and it was a heavy feel but and decided the Tour was more my style and versatile for our next Mexico Yellowstone adventure.

Normax

Of Course we do!!! Don't matter what you ride, just ride!!! :bluesbrother:

:welcome1: to the asylum!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

Thanks for the support. I am still here in PHX Arizona enjoying Spring training. I am going to trade my bike for the week and drive down my brother s friend RSTD and he take my RK. We'll do Rocky Point for a Shrimp run and lay on the beach. Its about a 3.5 hour drive down to the Mexican beach so 'll get a good feel for the 4 cyclinders. He has an Ultimate seat back rest. If it works out I will actively seek an RSTD and have but just found out they discontinued them. For what reason??

Squidlily This 02 RSV is a midnight color and is in Mesa Arizona owned by my Cousin Greg.

Normax

Sure Norm,

The Tour Deluxe is the same bike as the Venture, but without the fairing and the trunk. Kinda like the difference between an Harley Ultra Classic and a Road King. The reason the RSV feels heavier in the front is because of the wieght of the fairing and all of the components that are contained in it. The TD really has nothing but a headlight and the windscreen.

But you are amoung friends as many on this forum ride Tour Deluxes. And this bike is as good of a touring bike as any others like it.

Rick

Normax