IGNORED

Oooh boy, I think I am in trouble now (New toy)

GG54172

Somebody just gave this to me:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Ggerg1186/Dynamometer/02.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Ggerg1186/Dynamometer/04.jpg

It's an eddy current dynamometer, but I am not sure which manufacturer or how much power it can hold. Based upon the size I think it could handle the power of a certain V4 metric cruiser we all may be familiar with. My father in law picked up for me this morning. I need to get it home from Detroit to IA. It will need rebuilt, but the machines are very simple, just heavy. A set of bearings and some copper wire should get it working again.

It will probably take me a while to get it up in running, but I am thinking of setting up a roller and doing some test on Venture mods.:fingers-crossed-emo

I hope you thoroughly checked out the fine print in the warranty before taking possesion :think: :rotfl:

Warranty: If the item is deffective, take it to the nearest scrap yard for a $75.00 refund on your purchase price of $0.00 :D

If the only value is to take it apart and see what is inside, I will learn something, and I will still be money ahead.:cool10:

Put it on e bay and use the proceeds to get your bike dyno tuned. Far less aggravation and expense. Just building the rollers and controls will cost you a bundle, but, if you really want to make it work, my neighbor is a dyno engineer and could probably offer technical advice.

Put it on e bay and use the proceeds to get your bike dyno tuned. Far less aggravation and expense. Just building the rollers and controls will cost you a bundle, but, if you really want to make it work, my neighbor is a dyno engineer and could probably offer technical advice.

Dyno engineer as in builds dynos or dyno enigneer as in test engines on dynos?

I do engine testing on dynos for a large green farm equipment company in IA.