IGNORED

Took the plunge

wideopenrod

OK, bought the 2001 RSV back in September... I am so hooked! Even have a friend that I convinced and he now has a 99 RSV... I am now an Official Supporting Member as well... Have found tons of very useful information already, and have enjoyed stalking everyone for the last few months.

Hope to possibly meet some of you soon. Merry Christmas from Oklahoma!

Rod

Glad your a happy VR family camper. Most are who give this site a chance..

I offer you my help if you ever have a question on your bike or whatever.. send me a post or email..

Merry Christmas from Charleston, Sc

:twing:

Eck

If you didn't install a relay when you installed the passing lamps, now would be a good time. And do the headlight as well. Believe me when I say...removing and repairing / replacing a burned out ignition switch is not fun!

And fortunately, there are plenty of descriptions as to how to do it and how everything works right here in the forums.The money I've saved by now will pay for my $12 for at least the next 40 years...now, as to whether or not I'll still be around...well, we'll have to wait and see.

Enjoy the bike and the site.

Andy

Guest tx2sturgis
Easy to enjoy this site. I traded my Yamaha back in August and bought a Victory Vision yet I just renewed this membership for another year, lol.

Another Okie welcomes you

Did you see this video? It was posted by another member in a thread somewhere, but I dont know if you saw it.

Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6tw7K78bc]Victory Vision Squeaking Problem - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by tx2sturgis