IGNORED

May have to say Good Bye

saddlebum

Too my BEARD and MUSTACHE, which I have worn since shortly after my first daughter was born in 1979. None of my five kids have seen me without a beard.

My fellow employees of Sheehan's truck centre have registered with the MOVEMBER CAMPAIGN for PROSTATE and MENS CANCERS. As an incentive I have agreed to completely shave my face if donations from work hit $1,000.00. by november 1st.

Edited by saddlebum

You're getting a "two thumbs up" from me and my husband Ken who completely recovered from prostrate cancer thanks to Loma Linda Medical Center and proton treatment. :cool10:We didn't even know that there was a such a thing as Prostrate and Men's Cancer awareness going on. Guess we've either been asleep or it's been played WAY down in our area because aside of black and orange for Halloween, all you're seeing around here is Pink then its time for Xmas!

Good luck!:080402gudl_prv:

Nanci, "Leather lady"

http://www.acehighleathers.com

As earlier posted as part of the Movember campaign for Mens cancer, I have shaved off my beard and will begin to grow a mustache. If you wish to Donate to this worthy cause please click on this link.

http://mobro.co/BenBennink Then click on donate to me, which is under my picture.

They except PayPal

Ben Bennink

Edited by saddlebum

My beard is a winter only thing. Every spring it falls off and ya, you sure do feel naked for a couple of days.
NAKED!!! ..try freezing, the first night I worked without it, the shop doors were wide open and I thought my lower jaw was going to freeze off. Then there was the ride home at 1:00 in the morning on the motorcycle BRRRRRR.