Ok I talked with the husband of the lady who stoped and helped Dan. He told me he was fine with me posting their address on here if anyone wants to send a thank you card to them. Maybe freebird or someone can put this were it needs to be. Anyway her name is Beth Adair her husband Gordon told me he wasnt going to tell her so she wouldnt know about any that come. Beth and Gordon are both great people and would do anything they can to help anyone. Their address is Beth Adair 3075 South 700 East Greenfield IN 46140. I was asked if I could see if they would give it out because a few wanted to send out a thank you.

Hopefully Dan is doing better each day!! Gald their are people like Beth out there to help those who need and may none of us ever need it!!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an email from Rose this morning. Nothing new really. She said that the doctors were trying some different things to see what kind of responses they get. I know that she must be exhausted as she is not leaving the hospital and staying by his side 24/7.

just wanted to say thank you again,, for the kind words,thoughts, and prayers,,,,, u guys rock,, and it does help,,, Dano has a very very rough road ahead of him,, but as i said before,, he is a stubborn tough SOB,, and i do NOT mean that in a bad way towards my lovely Mom,,,,,she is of course a big part of where we get our strength,,, anyways ,thank you and God Bless!!

just wanted to say thank you again,, for the kind words,thoughts, and prayers,,,,, u guys rock,, and it does help,,, Dano has a very very rough road ahead of him,, but as i said before,, he is a stubborn tough SOB,, and i do NOT mean that in a bad way towards my lovely Mom,,,,,she is of course a big part of where we get our strength,,, anyways ,thank you and God Bless!!

Thanks Tom...Please keep us posted and tell Rose she needs to get some rest when she can. We don't need her getting sick. I know its hard at a time like this,but she needs to keep her strengh up also. Remember we are here if you or the family need anything. Gil

Hey Bob.

I remember back two years ago when you, Jerry, and Dan met me and my friend, Jeff, at Westfield Yamaha to pick up my '88.

It was a real treat to have met all of you. I could tell right off that you each represented so many who are such helpful souls on this forum.

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while (my new 20 month old adopted son, Simon, keeps me busy :), so I just now read of Dan's situation. I wish I would have known before now and had been able to pray sooner.

As a Christian, Venturerider member, and fellow motorcyclist, I can truly appreciate all of the prayers, concerns, and updates about and for Dan and Rose. I also am so very thankful for the medical intervention that the lady gave him on the side of the road. Thank God for folks who care enough to stop and render whatever assistance thay can. Dan is still here with us thanks to her efforts.

I'm joining all of you sending up prayers for Dan.

Rusty

Hey Bob.

I remember back two years ago when you, Jerry, and Dan met me and my friend, Jeff, at Westfield Yamaha to pick up my '88.

It was a real treat to have met all of you. I could tell right off that you each represented so many who are such helpful souls on this forum.

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while (my new 20 month old adopted son, Simon, keeps me busy :), so I just now read of Dan's situation. I wish I would have known before now and had been able to pray sooner.

As a Christian, Venturerider member, and fellow motorcyclist, I can truly appreciate all of the prayers, concerns, and updates about and for Dan and Rose. I also am so very thankful for the medical intervention that the lady gave him on the side of the road. Thank God for folks who care enough to stop and render whatever assistance thay can. Dan is still here with us thanks to her efforts.

I'm joining all of you sending up prayers for Dan.

Rusty

That was a nice afternoon. It's too bad that you live so far from us because I know we would be riding together alot. Praying for you Dan! :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=38850&d=1259028611

I received the following this morning from Rose. Though the injuries are bad, it sounds to me like there is reason for optimism.

Good morning, Just thought I would update. Had a little rough night with the vent last night but is doing fine now and resting. No need for surgery to the face at this point. Will do surgery to his nose at a later date. He did crack the C2 and C4 just found out last night about the latter one and will be wearing the C collar for at least 3 months and then another collar after that for who knows how long. Too early to tell. I'm going to the Chapel. More updates another day. Please thank everyone for all the prayers and keep them coming.

Just another quick update. I asked Rose if there had been any communication yet. Here is the response.

No communication yet. I keep talking to him. Only time will tell. They lower the meds then ask him to move his toes or fingers or open his eyes and he does that sometimes. We have got him to slightly open his eyes on request but nothing on his own yet. I just know that he Is very very lucky to be alive. We will work on the rest in time. Thanks for the prayers.