Monday: 7AM - 7PM

Tuesday: 7AM - 8PM ??? Will they remain open longer for us?:confused24:

Wednesday: 7AM - 8PM

Thursday: 7AM - 9PM

Friday: 7AM - 9PM

Saturday: 7AM - 9PM

Sunday: 7AM - 7 PM

Nope,,, they now close at 3pm.....

BUT will be open for us at 7 for a special party,,, so it's us and us alone! hence we needed to have some numbers to make it worthwhile to 'open'.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody has some pictures I'm sure. I just thought to say that first, so that there would not be any 'where's the pictures' comments.

Thanks to all that showed up to celebrate Marca's birthday. 38 folks came out to wish her well. It was a great time, the food was good and the company exceptional. Can't wait for the next occasion to get together.

See you all soon.

Carl

:Happy Birthday: TO YOU :Happy Birthday:TO YOU :Happy Birthday: DEAR MARCA :Happy Birthday:TO YOU AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I didn't make it to your party!! I kinda slept in and didn't get up until 8 or so and had to get ready to go to work for 11.Hope you had a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ice_congrats-vi6886

We had a great time at the party, meeting friends and enjoying good food. Marca was all smiles yesterday...could tell she was having a wonderful time. Thanks to Carl again for putting this thing together. Here's the pics i took at the party. I aint in any of the pics cause i was behind the camera all the time. Am in the shots Bob took...thanks Bob!

Just click on the link to watch the slide show.Looks best in full screen...enjoy..

http://www.photoshow.com/maker/share/Hp7xB8dA/post?p=photoshow_deluxe&v=6.0.0&d=858&l=full_paid&s=roxiocom_photoshow_desktop_6_trial&b=roxio&lo=1&la=en

Abdul ( Chabicheka):photographing:

Great job Abdul,,,, but the comments need some work. Don't know if I can invite you back to the next one. You know how to take pictures, but you have a problem with words and such. Maybe you could take an on-line course.

All that aside, I had a good time watching.

Thanks.

Carl

Thank you all, for the kind and encouraging words...:8::sign your welcome:

As for you Carl....may i suggest you take a Valium before you open the envelope containing my charges as a hired photographer for the event... :banana: :mo money:

Now i am willing to forgo the charges if you promise not to give a speech at the next gathering.:bang head:

Abdul.:Laugh:

Now i am willing to forgo the charges if you promise not to give a speech at the next gathering.:bang head:

I am sure he will pay before making that Promise. Even Marca could not shorten it and we all know she tried :rotf:

But I do believe it was he shortest one ever. Must have been hungry

Brad