IGNORED

1st Day Back

Yammer Dan

I may have pushed a little too much tonight. Those that know my legs or leg will understand I have been avoiding working them much. Something in my little brain got mad at them tonight so I hit the leg press machine starting with only 90 lbs. All well and good so far. I don't know what got into me but I topped out at several sets of 340 lbs!!! I'm going to pay for that tonight.....

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have never tried Celebrex..try it ! :bowdown: It is the wonder drug for me...non-narcotic ( 1st Genners don't need the heavy duty stuff) anti-inflammatory.

If the pain is heavy you can take Tramadol with it. But try the Celebrex ! It makes me able to :cool10::dancefool:

:sign woo hoo:

I have two artificial knees now that do great as long as I ride and /or go to the gym. I used their prof consultant to set me up on weight machines, to get precise measurements. I do about 6-8 machines 2/3 times a week. I find the key is to do the reps with LESS weight, but the same reps when I've been sore. I also use:lightbulb: BIOFREEZE that keeps my body, and especially my neck (2 whip lashes in 1965-66 are catching up with me) ... and the BIOF keeps me hopeful. Keep up :fingers-crossed-emothe good work. Have more sex, too; that helps you forget:cool10: the sore muscles. Get your Dr to write a prescription for that, too.

Jack T

Anybody know anything about this? On the days that I work out I don't eat anything until I come back from the gym. I know you shouldn't work out on a full stomach according to Arnold. But is this good or bad. I go to the gym hungry almost every time. Just wondering...:think:

Hang in there Dan. I am eating enough for both of us. Since I am exercising vicariously through you, you can enjoy the eating portion vicariously through me. Just so you know, We had General Tso's Chicken last night and Subway Beef Steak Sub tonight.

You know, this is gonna work out just fine.:happy65:

Guess KIC is paying for it too. Don't let him drag you down Dan my bet is he won't be able to hang with you. :thumbsup2:

I'm a 1st Genner.... I can hang in there with another 1st Genner. :cool10:It's the 2nd Genner's that you would have to worry about keeping up... ...Oh wait..your one of those......:rasberry:

:stirthepot:

Rethought that this morning. I could cut it down to one day!!:whistling::whistling:

Yea..well thanks ! You obviously aren't working hard enough for me to enjoy and reap the benefits vicariously through your work-outs. As much as I have enjoyed it, and tried to allow you to enjoy my eating habits vicariously through me, my wife informed me that we will be playing tennis at least 2 times weekly and taking longer walks etc on other nights.

Oh yea..did I mention the change in diet to more veggies and "healthier" stuff. :no-no-no:

My life sucks.:crying: