IGNORED

1st Day Back

Yammer Dan

Things are really picking up around here and schedule is really getting tight. First thought was I could cut out a workout day. NO!! I made promise to myself when I started this that there would be All or none! I'M NOT QUITTING!! Going to be a busy spring!! May loose riding time.:crying:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to brag a bout a little. Son-in-law is benches about 350 and works out a lot. We have been in weight room a lot at same time but don't do our workouts togather. I don't go for the real heavy weight. Any way to make long story short we are going to work out togather this summer. Cutting my days a little with welding school and garage going on. "But last night it was You lead I'll just follow" I don't rest much between sets and move from one thing to another. He couldn't keep up!! Sweat was pouring off him. I stopped a few sets short of my usual. But I will admit I was pushing a little...Problem is next workout is his!!

Not quitting but I have cut my workouts down to two a week from three. Garage and summer!! Garage is giving me quite a workout and I think working probally does more for you than lifting. Lifting has me stuck at 230 lbs. I would like to loose a little. :whistling:

Having hards time squeezing in Gym trips. knew this would come up. Now is when I see if I really want to do this. Changed from Mon,Wed & Fri. to Tue & Thru. because of schooland others things (Summer Plan) Can't cut any more. Have increased workouts a little to make up for day lost. I start workout at 4:00 til 5:30 go to welding school 6:00 to 9:00 When I get home I'm ready for bed. Garage taking up all spare time.

RESTED?? I spent a whole week in December with dead batteries in my remote!! I had to walk completely across the room to change channels!! And the Warden went to visit her sister for TWO Whole days. I had to get the meals she fixed out of the fridge and heat them myself!!

I watched Dan work out tonight....here he is with his gym buddies....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZhw94C5vQ]Hanz & Franks vs Arnold Schwarzenegger - YouTube[/ame]