IGNORED

What's that saying... "Why wait for Spring when you can do it now" ... so we did!

SilvrT

Was going to wait until spring ... came across a great deal on a 2001 Valkyrie but lost out to a previous "bidder". Oh well, things happen for reasons I always say (the Valk was a 2-3 day ride away) .... and then I stumbled onto this ... turns out it was the right bike at the right price in the right place, so we bought it. 2003 GL1800A

[ATTACH]60884[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60885[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60886[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60887[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60888[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60889[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60890[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60892[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60893[/ATTACH]

Good choice, the wing is alwways a great bike, and I just love the colour on that one! Good luck with it and I hope it lasts a ton of trouble free miles.

(I was looking forward to having a drink with you in a couple of weeks, but now with you finding this one locally, i wont see you until Kruisn the Koots in Nelson!)

Brian

Edited by friesman

Good choice, the wing is alwways a great bike, and I just love the colour on that one! Good luck with it and I hope it lasts a ton of trouble free miles.

(I was looking forward to having a drink with you in a couple of weeks, but now with you finding this one locally, i wont see you until Kruisn the Koots in Nelson!)

Brian

ya.. I was lookin fwd to a visit also, not to mention a nice long SOLO ride back home LOL

I've looked at a lot of Wings over the past few years and kinda fell in love with this particular color. It's a one-owner bike... a little higher on the mileage than I would have preferred but the condition of it is immaculate... I couldn't resist!

Congrats on the very sharp looking scoot!:thumbsup2:

Are you sure you are old enough to ride one of them? I know for a fact Nina isn't old enough!:stickpoke:

Hey scotty .. well, if you're old enuf then I must be too LOL

As for Nina ... she's a woman ... never reveals her "true" age, but that fake grey hair does fool a lot of people :whistling:

Hmmm?? Punk'n'Nina does have a certain ring to it..... :whistling: :big-grin-emoticon:

:sign funny post: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :rotf:

BTW... Nina thanks you for that suggestion... and I quote ...

"YEY!!!!!!!!!!! Love it…there’s my new handle!!! Tell condor thanks! With hugs."

Edited by SilvrT

• 2 weeks later...