IGNORED

Seafome On Sale

hdroyer

May be of interest to some. I had a bout with cancer haven't posted a lot, so far they got it all only time will tell.

Seafoam Motor Treatment for Gas and Diesel Engines 5-Pack for $25 + pickup

For in-store pickup only, Advance Auto Parts offers the Seafoam Motor Treatment for Gas and Diesel Engines 16 oz. Can for $6.99. Add five to your cart for $34.95 and apply coupon code "A123" to lower it to $24.95. That's $4.99 per can.

First of all, I'm really sorry that you have been afflicted with that horrible thing called cancer. It's a word that I have truly come to hate over the past few years. Please know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

As for the Seafoam, YEP, I was in Advanced Auto yesterday and they had it sitting right at the registered for the price of $6.99. I picked up a couple of cans while I was there.

I have a question. It takes a code to get the 5 fer $25 price, but it's store pick up only. Do they have some sort of entry key in the store where you can enter a code??? :stirthepot: Wish we had an Advance around Sacramento.....

You have to order it and pay for it online, but you do not have it shipped, you have to go to the store to pick it up. They offer this so that you can be sure they have what you are looking for before you drive to the store.

I have had a case where I checked online to be sure they had stock, tore a part out of my truck to bring with to compare, got to the store and the guy in front of me in line bought the part I needed. Had I used the buy online with store pickup, i would have got the part and the other guy would have had to begin "the search".

Thanks for the posting.... in a way... :) Went to the Sea Foam site and noticed that the company my daughter works for was listed as carrying the stuff. So.... gave her a call and she can get it for $5.22 a can. Close enough for government work. So I ordered 5 cans...seemed like a nice round number.... :whistling::big-grin-emoticon:

I got the ok to ride from the doc she is running great, had seafome in the gas while she sat.

I owe you for that TCI you gave me. I have been watching them on Ebay, 86 model they are sure proud of them. Sorry for the delay in getting you one hospital bills and all. I havent forgot you.

Hey Dale. Hadn't seen you on for a while. Hope you are doing better. How is that 83 running?

Looks like I'm off to Advance today.Thanks!!

I got the ok to ride from the doc she is running great, had seafome in the gas while she sat.

I owe you for that TCI you gave me. I have been watching them on Ebay, 86 model they are sure proud of them. Sorry for the delay in getting you one hospital bills and all. I havent forgot you.

Wasn't worried about it just wanted to know how bike was running. I know the TCI is in good hands. It sure sounded sweet when we fired it up. Those TCI's are getting hard to come by. Tell son or was it son-in-law I have a even faster 1st Gen now:whistling:

Thanks for the tip on the Sea-Foam. I have almost a full gallon in my cellar but got some more anyway at that price.

I buy from Advance on-line and have been satisfied. After seeing this, I went on-line, ordered the 128 oz can (equals 8 - 16 oz) and I used the code A123. The can is normally $59.99 but with the code, It was only $39.99. I'll take a $20 discount anytime.

As a side note: I normally use Pri-G in all my gas engines. It is very effective.

MIKE aka Uturn

:Venture: