IGNORED

dunkin on the brazos

gunboat

ok folks it's finaly time to officialy welcome squidley and sweetnothing to TEXAS. since they have been living here almost two years in sin. i have aquired their Official TEXAS PASSPORTS. now in order for these two yankees to become Official law abiding citizens. they have to be baptized in the Brazos River and since i told them to come on down. i get first dubs at their dunkin. the dunkin will take place on

September 25, 2011 SUNDAY

at 2:00 p.m. ( sooner if we all get there )

at the public boat ramp off f.m. 2004 and lake jackson

we will be meeting up at the shell gas station in waller at 290 & 352. k/s up at 9:00 a.m. will travel over to bellville take 36 to sealy and continue down 36 to brazoria, turn left on 332 to 2004 at lake jackson. then go south a little to the boat ramp on the right.

others could go 288 down to lake jackson and continue on to the boat ramp.

reguards

don c.

Edited by gunboat

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is perverted in texas....:whistling:

I like your thinking!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

That is except Texicans......:whistling:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Better put down an oil spill containment boom on the lake as well. Squid could be saturated in the stuff, for all we know. After all, he has a V twin scoot, in addition to the Venture. :stickpoke::duck:

o'by the way gary n you got a dunkin coming too. and i haven't forgot about you either bruce ( ramblinman ). ya'll thought i forgot. i may have to ride up to canada to do the dunkin. i do belive i'll get the contaniers of Brazos River Water past customs. you two are not going to get by this one.

reguards

don c.

• 2 weeks later...
o'by the way gary n you got a dunkin coming too. and i haven't forgot about you either bruce ( ramblinman ). ya'll thought i forgot. i may have to ride up to canada to do the dunkin. i do belive i'll get the contaniers of Brazos River Water past customs. you two are not going to get by this one.

reguards

don c.

Well thanks Don. I didn't know it went with the passport. I'll be back in Jan.2012

'Bout damn time Pops!....we'll be there

:banana:

dang you will do any thing to cool off wont ya !!!

reguards

don c.

you sure that water down ther is saf fer us northerners I see it in movies its not the best lookin stuff:rotf::rotf::rotf:

they have to be baptized in the Brazos River and since i told them to come on down. i get first dubs at their dunkin. the dunkin will take place on

September 23, 2011 SUNDAY

at 2:00 p.m. ( sooner if we all get there )

don c.

Hi Don, just seen this post. Is the date September 25th(Sunday) - 23rd is a Friday. count Mollie & I in. I will notify the Brazoria County Sheriffs office to be on the lookout for a wet Squid.

gary and bruce

when ya'll got your texas passports. ya'll was way past the masion/dixie line. when you & mary came down to kerrville a couple of years ago. i had forgot about your dunkin. but with this dunkin of brad and lonna it stired my brain. plus reading page #3 of the passport it clearly states you have to be baptized in the Brazos River. now it was my idea to sent you and bruce the Texas Passports. i had Tom mail them to ya'll. that was a while after the texas stamped in athens, texas. ( it took a while to have everyone sigh them). now i will say tom meet you first, so he has the first dunkin rights on you. but you bet i will be 2'ed in line. :bighug:reguards

don c.

hi perry

yes and thanks for the reminder. yes it will be sunday the 25th of september. i went back and changed the date of my orginal post. let the dunkin begin. now we could turn this in to a st.jude fund rasier. say $10.00 a dunkin? i'll be good for say a $100.00 worth. let me know what ya'll think.

reguards

don c. :backinmyday: